OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit) is a Mobile App that provides simple access to loan at anytime, anywhere.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit) Job Vacancies
- Pacific School Comprehensive College Job Vacancies
- Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Delta State University Job Vacancies
- Access Solutions Limited Job Vacancies
- AT&T Group Limited Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Vacancies
- Dragnet Solutions Limited Vacancies
- Get99 Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Vacancies
- Baker Hughes Vacancies
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Vacancies
- Microsoft Nigeria Vacancies
- Opay Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Onstream Group Job Vacancies
Job Position: Finance Manager
- Develop and provide timely, accurate and appropriate financial statements and reports for all users in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Create and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, tax management, accounts payable and receivable, credit controls, and petty cash.
- Develop and apply policies and processes to ensure financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
- Implement and ensure adherence to internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintain proper record of assets, proper amortization and depreciation as appropriate.
- Prepare supporting information for the annual audit exercise and liaise with external auditors as necessary.
- Formulate policies for budget and forecast preparation; assist other departments in budget creation; prepare the annual company budget, monitor and report on variances.
- Oversee the administration of all leases, contracts and other financial obligations.
- Compute key business metrics and report on them to management; create additional analyses and reports as requested.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- Strong numeracy, analytical and organizational skills.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional qualification is a PLUS (ACA, ACCA, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in financial services.
- Sound IFRS knowledge.
- Able to prepare financial statements from scratch to present a true and fair view of the company’s performance.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and well-organized, with unquestionable integrity, good judgment, and strong professional ethics.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
N250,000 to N300,000 per month.
How to Apply for Finance Manager at OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit)
Qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
November 4, 2019.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here