Mercy Corps is one of the topmost global organization motivated by the belief that a better world is very possible. During hardship and disaster, we partner to put bold solutions into action in over 40 countries, rendering valuable help to people to assist them triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancies
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Job Vacancies
- Aquarian Consult Limited Job Vacancies
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
- Exzie Business Solution Internship & Experience Job Vacancies
Job Position: Finance Officer
Reference Number: MDG/HUMOPS/2019/00077
Location: Bama, Borno
- Identify opportunities for creative action and build an environment where alternative viewpoints are welcomed.
- Set direction by prioritizing and organizing actions & resources to attain objectives and contribute to countrywide strategy development.
- Build and arrange activities to secure resources for programs and convince stakeholders to provide support.
- Develop and keep systems ensuring effective and transparent use of financial resources for prompt and informative reporting in accordance with donor and Mercy Corps policies and procedures.
- Create and sustain a work environment of mutual respect where team members strive to achieve excellence.
- Promote accountability, communicate expectations and provide constructive feedback via regular performance reviews.
- Supervise, hire and orient new team members as necessary.
- Ensure all staff advances are tracked and cleared on time.
- Manage the archiving of all financial documents and follow up with staff for any missing documents.
- Assist in the training and support of the finance assistant, including answering daily questions,
- Ensure the petty cash count performed on time (weekly and monthly).
- Oversee the maintenance of all accounting records, ensuring that records are complete, accurate and safeguarded.
- Assist in the training of support staff on Finance related matters and give any financial operational support needed.
- Make sure that all supporting documentation is prepared and filed according to MC procedures.
- Prepare Voucher Reconciliation Activities Reports on weekly and monthly basis.
- Influence & Representation
- Communicate effectively to ensure overall project targets and donor obligations are met.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- 4 or more years of compliance and finance experience are required.
- Possession of a university degree in finance, accounting or equivalent is required.
- 3 years work experience in the compliance Department of an international NGO is preferred.
- Proven competency with computerized general ledger software
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Prior management experience and strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Advance Accounting skills are required to support the department of accounting.
- Fluency in Hausa and local languages is preferred.
How to Apply for Finance Officer at Mercy Corps Nigeria
Qualified and interested candidates should send their 4 page CV and Cover Letter in one document to: [email protected]
November 9, 2019
- All applications must include the position title and Reference Number in the subject line
- CV and cover letter should not be more than 4 pages.
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here