Financial Accountant at Carlcare Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Financial Accountant in the ongoing Carlcare Nigeria job recruitment.
Financial Accountant at Carlcare Nigeria – About Position
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a division of Transsion Holdings previously known as TECNO Telecom Limited, founded in July 2006, is a high-tech establishment focusing on the R&D, production, sale, and service of mobile communication devices.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, subsidiary ledgers, and prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, handle tax changes, annual inspection, and daily tax responsibilities.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Conduct local accounting tax, report payment of tax as at when due.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Creates and maintains records of cash requests and disbursements
- Reconciles all received cash, which has been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record
- Collects money from the bank for safekeeping before reimbursements
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting, Finance, or any related field.
- Relevant professional certifications such as ACA, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Experience working with a reputable or multinational company preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Not more than 35 years of age by December 2020
- Knowledge of SAP or any accounting ERP System is an added advantage.
- Familiar with local accounting and tax policies and have practical experience
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
How to apply for Financial Accountant at Carlcare Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 15th March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.