Financial Advisor at Old Mutual Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Financial Advisor in the ongoing Old Mutual Nigeria job recruitment.
Financial Advisor at Old Mutual Nigeria – About Position
Old Mutual Nigeria comprises of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and offers a broad range of insurance solutions custom-made to address unique individual and corporate clients’ situations.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Locations: Abuja, Kaduna, Niger, Plateau
- Obtaining detailed information about the customer, their business and provide advice in line with the customer value proposition & compliance framework.
- Rendering advice to the customer on appropriate insurance cover and terms.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of available insurance products for consideration of a client.
- Providing quotations on the insurance products for consideration of a client.
- Providing requisite underwriting information to the insurer in assessing the risk to decide pricing terms and conditions for cover.
- Acting promptly on instructions from a customer and providing him written acknowledgments of risk by the insurer.
- Complying with the guideline on market conduct and business practice for insurance institutions in Nigeria.
- Assisting customers in processing claims in line with the provisions of the “claims management procedure” of the company represented.
- Assisting in the negotiation of claims, protecting salvage and subrogation rights of the insurer.
- Maintaining proper records of claims and businesses generated.
- Develops, tracks & reviews business plan to meet individual performance targets.
- Work with a specific range of products.
- OND, HND, First Degree or its equivalent
- Marketing skills in insurance, relevant insurance related qualifications, relevant technical insurance skills, knowledge of relevant market conduct regulations and requirements will be an added advantage.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Unilever Nigeria Job Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Citibank Nigeria Job Openings
- Airtel Nigeria Vacancies
- Google Nigeria Job Recruitment
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- Caverton Helicopters Job Recruitment
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Openings
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
How to apply for Financial Advisor at Old Mutual Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to [email protected] stating the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the mail.
- 31st March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.