Financial Planner at Cornerstone Insurance – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Financial Planner in the ongoing Cornerstone Insurance job recruitment.
Financial Planner at Cornerstone Insurance – About Position
Cornerstone Insurance Plc is the premier insurance firm in Nigeria to offer customers an online channel for insurance transactions. No wonder Cornerstone Insurance PLC was declared the ‘Best use of IT in Insurance Service 2013’ by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year 2015 to name a few.
They are hiring to fill the following vacant position described below.
Job Title: Financial Planner
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Evaluate Customer Needs: Regularly speak to customers to evaluate their requirements and explain insurance policies. Customize plans to suit a client’s requirements.
- Run Policy Paperwork: The moment an insurance policy has been accepted by a person or a business, run the paperwork on their behalf to calculate premiums, register the customer onto the plan, and dispatch out any contracts.
- Utilize Marketing to Generate More Business: Utilize referrals, newsletters, phone calls, and other forms of marketing that help generate more customers and increase conversion opportunities.
- Contact Existing Customers: Contact existing policyholders to check that information is up to date and to verify policy renewal if it’s expiring.
- B.Sc / HND (experience from a financial institution will be an added advantage)
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
- International Housing and Construction Job Recruitment
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
- Food Concepts Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Recruitment
- Save the Children Nigeria Job Recruitment
- AXA Mansard Job Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Financial Planner at Cornerstone Insurance
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- 6th March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.