Rovedana Recruitment is ongoing for Financial Planning and Analysis Manager position within the organization. Here are the requirements and how to apply mentioned below.
Rovedana Limited’s client is one of the biggest car purchasing services in Nigeria with the objective of assisting hundreds of customers to sell their cars with lots of assessment centres at strategic locations to make it stress-free for their dear customers to sell their cars. They are currently hiring suitably qualified individuals to fill the position described below.
These questions have been asked most frequently about the Rovedana Recruitment:
- Is Rovedana Recruitment on?
- When will Rovedana Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Rovedana Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Rovedana Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Rovedana Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Rovedana Recruitment?
- Is Rovedana Recruitment form out?
The answers to these questions are embedded in this post. Read on.
Current Job Opening at Rovedana Recruitment
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Job Position: Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- This role’s overarching responsibilities include Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) efforts in delivering relevant and insightful business analysis and reporting that enable effective decision-making from senior leaders and improve the Company’s overall performance.
- This position will include our budgeting, forecasting, and multi-year financial modelling/reporting consolidation efforts across all businesses and functional disciplines to provide the highest calibre of quality financial information that is accurate, comprehensive, and insightful.
- This is a critical position, where extensive experience in financial analysis and business modelling are required.
- It requires the ability to form strong working partnerships with business leaders to effectively execute and support objectives.
- Own the FP&A strategy and process with the identification and execution of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Lead the FP&A efforts in building value-added insight into all financial measures of the business, partnering closely with Commercial Operations, Technology, Trading & Auction and other key units for reconciliation of estimated P&L, cash flow and balance sheet.
- Control financial modelling capabilities for instantaneous analysis of financial scenarios and operational efficacies to advance the Company’s financial performance and offer key input into the preparation of external regulation.
- Head FP&A teams in the provision of monthly and quarterly organisation reporting packages and different executive communications, including exploration and reporting of financial forecasts, key performance indicators (KPIs), year-to-date and actual versus budget differences.
- Strong partnership with External Reporting and Investor Relations for financial reporting to the Board of Directors/Audit Committee and external investors/analysts.
- Head the Company’s implementation of multi-year strategic planning models and financial forecasts, with support of FP&A and business leaders.
- Maintain the highest integrity with regard to the Company’s financial accounting and reporting policies.
- Lead preparation of the annual business plan and analysis
- Interpret and show to the CEO, CFO and senior leadership the financial position at quarterly business reviews summarising variances to forecasts and highlighting key risks and chances for the entire establishment.
- Work closely with all units within the finance department and other functions to develop a forecast of the balance sheet, operating and free cash flow for as a whole.
- Enable management by providing timely, accurate information
- Understand business drivers and recommend measures to further improve results
- Establish efficient processes for quarterly and monthly performance reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required. MBA and/or a solid professional finance membership is desired.
- 5+ years or more experience in financial roles.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling background and experience.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
If you are an interested and suitably qualified candidate, please forward your CV to [email protected], indicating the role applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants with the specified requirements will be called.
- 1st June 2019