First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment is ongoing for the role of a Data Analyst. Here are the requirements, eligibilities and how to apply for Data Analyst position within the organization.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s biggest financial services establishment by overall assets and gross incomes. With over 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has more than 750 offices offering a complete range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has a global presence via its affiliates, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, in addition to its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing, and Abu Dhabi. They are recruiting to fill the vacant position described below.
These inquiries have been made towards the First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment by prospective job seekers.
- Is First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment on?
- When will First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment?
- How can I apply for First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment?
- Is First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment form out?
This post offers answers and detailed information about this job recruitment. Please read through the post.
Current Job Opening at First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
- Data Analyst
Job Position: Data Analyst
Ref No: 19000042
Job Location: Lagos
Organization: Technology And Services
Job Type: Full-time
- Grow and sustain a secure and viable control environment via real management of Operational Risks, Group and Country regulatory strategies. Present related systems, processes, and controls to aid them
- Manage, maintain and reconcile all internal branch suspense accounts
- Provide support to Group Recons Hub (GRH) to ensure the smooth running of Branch suspense recons operations
- Develop and manage relationships with key internal customers by anticipating their needs, and ensuring that service standards meet their requirements.
- Engage, enlighten stakeholders to drive closure of branch open items
- Carry out reconciliation activities on TLM Corona in line with the unit DOI.
- Timely escalation of open items using the escalation matrix.
- Maintain statistics and volume trends of Recons activities and ensure data is readily available on a monthly basis.
- Carry out account migration activities on TLM Corona.
- Any other work assigned to me by the Line Manager.
TLM Corona Project Delivery:
- Participate effectively in the centralization of recons in Nigeria and Sub-Sahara Africa
- Interact with account owners and operation functions to have good knowledge of their process and data for the effective migration of their manual reconciliation to TLM Corona.
- Minimum Education: First degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of banking experience.
- Experience on recons application – TLM Corona
- Project management skill.
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here