First Bank of Nigeria job recruitment has begun for interested applicants that want to be a part of the company.
First Bank of Nigeria has announced available job openings which are for graduates that want to work with them.
This article highlights detailed and exceptional methods that will aid your job application and also help you secure a job in the ongoing recruitment process.
The available job vacancies at First Bank of Nigeria are for the general public that have the required qualifications and also, meet up with First Bank of Nigeria job requirements for the position they’re applying for.
Also, there are a few things to consider and understand before applying for First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies, and also note that First Bank of Nigeria application form is free.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions about First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies:
- When will First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment start?
- Is Job Application Form for First Bank of Nigeria Out?
- First Bank of Nigeria available Job Openings?
- Latest Job Vacancies at First Bank of Nigeria.
- Any Latest First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies Near Me?
- How Can I Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies?
- Latest Updates on First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies.
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment closing date?
Table of Contents
First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment – About Company
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s biggest financial services company by total assets and gross income. With over 10 million customer accounts, First Bank has more than 750 branches offering a broad range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has worldwide presence via its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, and also its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Latest Vacancies at First Bank of Nigeria
- Group Head, Commercial Banking – Lagos Island Hub
- Head, Control Techniques & Standards
First Bank of Nigeria General Job Requirements
- Applicants must ensure to fill the application form given on the portal.
- Applicants must be educated and should meet the requirements stated for each job position (HND or Higher degree).
- Must have the required experience for the role applying to.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Excellent organization, planning, and analytical skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strength in relationship management
- Must have a good command of English (Spoken and Written).
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Vivo Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Vacancies
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Recruitment
- Abuja Clinics Job Vacancies
- Royal Norwegian Embassy Job Vacancies
- COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Vacancies
How to Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
|Job Position||Location||Deadline||Recruitment Portal|
|Group Head, Commercial Banking – Lagos Island Hub||Lagos||Not Specified||Apply Now|
|Head, Control Techniques & Standards||Lagos||Not Specified||Apply Now|
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.