Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019-2020, vacancies at Food Concepts Plc 2019-2020. Available jobs at Food Concepts Plc 2019-2020. This article will give you a complete guide and information needed and also how to apply for Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019-2020.
Food Concepts Plc Recruitment Guide
Food Concepts started functioning in 2001. Its aim is concentrated on revolutionizing the food sector in West Africa and to give stakeholders extraordinary satisfaction. We began by importing well-developed QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) brands from South Africa. Since the commencement of operation, we are focused on building up our own brands, which already has a prime market position. Chicken Republic, as our flagship brand, is an epic success story.
There have been several questions asked about the Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019-2020. Some of these questions are:
- Is the Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019-2020 currently on?
- Is the application form for the Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- Where can I get the form for the Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019-2020?
- How can I apply for the Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What experiences are needed for the Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I find reliable information about the Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019-2020?
These questions will be answered in this article. Further information about the job positions, requirements, and application process for the Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019-2020 will also be provided in this article.
Following the guidelines provided in this article will help a candidate have a successful application and also stand a chance to be shortlisted.
Table of Contents
Vacant Job Positions at Food Concepts Plc
- Field Trainer – Lagos
- Field Trainer – Abuja
- Field Trainer – Rivers
- Maintenance Officer (Technician)
- Recruitment Specialist
- Food Concepts Plc Management Graduate Trainee
- Legal Associate
- Warehouse Officer
General Requirements for Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019-2020
- Possession of B.Sc/HND/NCE/OND in any field of study from a popular institution.
- Maximum of 35 years of age.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in a minimum of 3 subjects with the English Language inclusive and not less than Passes in 2 other subjects or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) O’ Level with passes in 4 subjects gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in two sittings with English Language inclusive.
- National Diploma (ND) awarded by a reputable institution or
- Possession of a National Certificate of Education (NCE) awarded by a renowned educational institution or
- Applicant should have a General Certificate of Education A’ Level in 2 subjects gotten in one sitting or 3 subjects gotten in two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for Jobs and Vacancies at Food Concepts Plc
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment