Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019 is ongoing for Management Graduate Trainee positions in the company, inside this post are the eligibilities and requirements for each position and also how to apply.
Food Concepts began operations in 2001. Since the start, the company’s aim has been specific and focused: to transform the food sector in West Africa and to deliver astonishing contentment to our stakeholders.
Since starting operations in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has now opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, they are pleased with the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in incomes and number of branches). Furthermore, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 trademarks across all groupings (Financial Standards Awards 2009). The company is recruiting to fill the position described below.
These questions are making the rounds concerning Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019:
- How can I apply for Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019?
- Is Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019 on?
- When will Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019 start?
- What are the requirements for Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019?
- Is Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019 form out?
Read the post below to find the answers we have provided to these questions.
Current Job Opening at Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019
- Management Graduate Trainee
Table of Contents
Job Position: Management Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lekki Gardens Phase 2, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve the target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
- 1-2 years’ experience in the hospitality industry.
- Should possess B.Sc./HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
- Experience in the QSR/Hospitality industry is an added advantage
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Capacity to function with little or no direction
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Management Graduate Trainee – Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019
- 26th July 2019
Note: Only candidates that reside in Lekki and its environs would be contacted