Fortesoft Systems NIIT Recruitment is for a Software Instructor. See the guide on requirements and how to apply for this position in this post.
ForteSoft Systems Limited started operations officially in July 2006 in GRA Ikeja, Lagos. With a parent company based in the United Kingdom, ForteSoft opened with a vision for the development of the ICT industry in Nigeria. While the goal is the advancement of new technology aimed at their unusual environment, they saw the need for creating a workforce capable of utilizing current technology and the need for advances in training approach for ICT products in this environment.
With this in mind, they resolved to merge up as a franchise associated with a global ICT training organization with pedigree and resources – NIIT. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
This post will help to provide answers to the questions that have surrounded the Fortesoft Systems NIIT Recruitment.
- Is Fortesoft Systems NIIT Recruitment on?
- When will Fortesoft Systems NIIT Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Fortesoft Systems NIIT Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Fortesoft Systems NIIT Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Fortesoft Systems NIIT Recruitment form?
- Is Fortesoft Systems NIIT Recruitment form out?
- What is the deadline for Fortesoft Systems NIIT Recruitment?
Details on this recruitment are provided below.
Current Job Opening at Fortesoft Systems NIIT Recruitment
- Software Instructor
Table of Contents
Job Position: Software Instructor
Job Location: Lagos
- The instructor is in charge of the organization, preparation, planning, presentation, and assessment of classroom instruction and associated activities.
- The instructor is in charge of carrying out assigned responsibilities during the day, evening, or weekend in the center as apportioned.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities
At least, the important responsibilities of the instructor are:
- To coordinate, plan, organize and instruct courses in the day, evening, or on weekends in the Center
- To keep active at a high level of expertise in the subjects taught and stimulate enthusiasm for those subjects
- To ensure that each program/class contains essential curricular components has appropriate content and pedagogy and maintains currency
- To recommend textbooks and other instructional materials including classroom and laboratory equipment to Centre Academic Head
- To keep students informed about their progress through the prompt grading of papers and other work;
- To maintain accurate and complete scholastic records, including attendance records
- To conduct class evaluations and complete other center evaluations in accordance with school policy;
- To ensure that assigned classes are held as scheduled
- To make suggestions to the center academic head concerning the improvement of the curriculum in keeping with the objectives of the center
- To participate in program and curriculum review and development and student learning outcomes initiatives
- To organize each course taught into an effective instrument of learning
- To study and utilize students’ learning styles in each class in order to facilitate the best teaching and learning situations
- To keep informed of current trends and new approaches to instruction via professional development activities
- Minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology or related fields
- Minimum of one to two-year experience in similar fields
- Candidate should reside within the Ajah /Ikorodu Axis, Lagos State
- Must possess strong enthusiasm for sharing Knowledge
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exhibit emotional control and stability
- Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal relationship skills
- Positive attitude with great customer service skill
Latest Recruitments In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply Here for Software Instructor – Fortesoft Systems (NIIT) Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.