GEMS International Funding at University of Waikato is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
The University of Waikato is bestowing GEMS funding program for International Students in New Zealand.
The award is available for outstanding students from all over the globe to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Answers to the following questions concerning GEMS International Funding at University of Waikato have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for GEMS International Funding at University of Waikato?
- When is the deadline for GEMS International Funding at University of Waikato?
- When will the application for GEMS International Funding at University of Waikato start?
- What are the benefits of GEMS International Funding at University of Waikato?
- What are the requirements for GEMS International Funding at University of Waikato?
University or Organization: University of Waikato
Course Level: Bachelor degree
Award: Up to $10,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Three bursaries are available
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for GEMS International Funding at University of Waikato
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Conditions: The candidates have to be a student of a school of the GEMS Education Network, be putting in to register for the first time in an undergraduate-level program at the University of Waikato.
- The applicant needs to apply in the year of tenure, be commencing a full-time program/s of study in A and B Semester. The applicant should have proven excellent academic accomplishment, and the possibility to become global ambassadors for the University.
How to Apply for GEMS International Funding at University of Waikato
If you want to put in for this scholarship award, then you are needed to receive a conditional or unconditional offer of a place to the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waikato. After getting admission into the university, you can apply for this scholarship award.
You will be admitted into an undergraduate degree program at the university after satisfying the entry requirements.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Language Requirements: You are required to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to Up to $10,000.
- December 1, 2019