Nestle Nigeria Plc is operational in over 130 countries and it also has factories in more than 80 research centers which attracts many global benefits. We value long term career growth and we appreciate how challenges and motivation pushes an individual to attain their potential. Nestle does not discriminate in its recruitment processes.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy
- Airtel Africa Job Vacancy
- Konga Nigeria Job Vacancy
- HR Leverage Africa Job Vacancies
- CWAY Group Job Vacancies
- Enterprise Communication Limited Job Vacancies
- Phyatex International Job Vacancies
- Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) Job Vacancies
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Job Vacancy
- GUO Transport Company Limited Job Vacancy
- Tunde Adejumo & Co. Job Vacancies
- Fidson Healthcare Plc Job Vacancies
- KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Job Vacancies
- Ensure Consulting Job Vacancies
- Jhpiego Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria Job Vacancies
Table of Contents
Job Position: General Comms & Corporate Affairs Specialist Professional
Ref Id: 9999
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Position Type: Full-time
- Define and ensure the execution of the annual communication plan for our Creating Shared Value/Nutrition Health and Wellness initiatives across the country.
- Manage relationships with all media while identifying opportunities to amplify our positive story and strengthen media relationships.
- Write and edit press releases, articles, position statements and other content.
- Draft and edit social media posts.
- Deliver briefing materials for interviews.
- Provide communications expertise to internal stakeholders for internal and external engagements.
- Manage the media database.
- Coordinate with agencies to make sure of consistency of messages in all communications materials.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrable expertise in communications.
- 8+ years’ experience in local and international media management/ corporate communications/ public relations, social media.
- Experience in journalism or an external communication agency is an advantage..
- Experience of working in different business functions.
- Experience of senior-level negotiations and conflict management plus general issues or policies.
- Proven ability to manage internal stakeholder engagement.
How to Apply for General Comms & Corporate Affairs Specialist Professional at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
November 25, 2019
- Applicants will be considered in the order the applications were submitted. Interested applicants are advised not to delay in submitting their application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here