General Manager, Industrial Catering at Alan & Grant – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of General Manager, Industrial Catering in the ongoing Alan & Grant job recruitment.
General Manager, Industrial Catering at Alan & Grant – About Position
Alan & Grant’s work is aimed at producing innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions directed at Performance Improvement & Business Development. They presently serve clients all over different sectors of the Economy in locations like Jos, Port Harcourt, and Lagos.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: General Manager, Industrial Catering
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Oversee the development and implementation of a strategic plan for the Industrial Catering (IC) business.
- Provide strategic guidance and oversight for the development and implementation of tactical and operational plans at the ICB (Industrial Catering Base) and all locations.
- Provide overall direction in ensuring cost-effective execution of all Industrial Catering contractual agreements throughout the defined/contracted periods.
- Oversee the development and implementation of an Industrial Catering Standard.
- Operating Procedures (SOP) manual to guide all catering and housekeeping activities at the Base and all the other locations.
- Ensure the establishment and implementation of standard Industrial Catering supply chain policies and procedures in line with leading practices.
- Engage in effective and thorough market research and data gathering on prospective clients (current and planned facilities) particularly those in the Oil and Gas industry, competitor’s product/service/pricing/marketing methods and report timely to the ED of Operations.
- Develop, articulate and implement marketing and business development strategies for the Offshore Catering division.
- Engage prospective clients and non-advertised contracts through regular visits to current and proposed facilities, cold calls, presentations, and other personal selling methods.
- Oversee the development and timely submission of technical and commercial proposals for advertised bids.
- Oversee the development and continuous update of a customer relationship management tool to prompt effective response to current and prospective customer needs.
- Oversee the development of client-specific menu plans in line with client specifications and needs and also ensure full adherence to agreed menu/meal plans.
- Ensure prompt follow-through and resolution of all clients’ catering and housekeeping complaints and escalate to the ED of Operations where appropriate.
- Conduct regular site visits and spot checks to all locations to monitor and ensure full compliance with defined food safety, cleanliness, and hygiene policies and procedures.
- Ensure the timely and cost-effective procurement and distribution of Industrial Catering materials and equipment/tools between the central warehouse and the clients’ locations.
- Oversee the preparation of the Industrial Catering business unit’s annual budget and monitor its implementation.
- Review and authorize key expenditures/transactions for the division in line with approved financial authority limits.
- Develop, implement and maintain necessary controls.
- Work with the Finance/Accounts unit to ensure required measures are put in place to facilitate prompt payment by Clients.
- A first degree in Food Science & Technology, Catering or Food Engineering.
- A post-graduate degree and relevant certifications in Hotel Administration/Management or any related degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant work experience of which at least five (5) years must have been at a senior management level within a corporate catering/food services division.
- Fluency in English is essential, with superior oral and written communication skills
- In-depth understanding of the industrial/corporate catering and hospitality industries, including key players, key trends, growth drives, current issues, and innovative solutions.
- Understanding and awareness of general technical issues involved in the service industry, particularly for services involving food preparation, catering, and housekeeping.
- Strong appreciation of market research, market intelligence, industry analysis, customer segmentation, and business planning techniques.
- Good understanding of the Nigerian Local Content Act.
- High level of adherence to food safety and hygiene, catering and domestic standards.
- Very strong ability to develop diverse (local and international) recipes and menus, taking into consideration such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and client size.
- Very good knowledge and practical understanding of food garnishing and presentation
- Excellent appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other applicable tools.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Alan & Grant Vacancies
- Hazon Holdings Job Recruitment
- LongBridge Technologies Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nokia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Malaria Consortium Job Recruitment
- Petrogap Oil and Gas Job Recruitment
- Canon Nigeria Vacancies
- Oduduwa University Job Recruitment
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Openings
- TVC Communications Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Vacancies
- North China Construction Nigeria (NCC) Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Vacancies
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Openings
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Vacancies
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for General Manager, Industrial Catering at Alan & Grant
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.