MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 for General Manager, IT Design & Delivery, MTN Nigeria, the front-runner in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of an assorted community in Africa and the Middle East, their brand is instantly recognizable. It is through their captivating brand that they are able to attract the right skills who we carefully fostered by constantly improving their employment offerings even further than reward and acknowledgment. MTN Nigeria is hiring to fill the vacant position described below.
Lots of questions have been asked concerning the MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Job seekers looking to advance their careers are inquiring about the details of this recruitment. Some of the questions are:
- When will MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 start?
- How can I apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- Is MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 on?
- What are the requirements for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- Is MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form out?
To address these queries, we have put together this guide to provide information on the recruitment exercise. Please read through carefully.
Current Job Opening at MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- General Manager, IT Design & Delivery
Job Position: GM, IT Design & Delivery
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To oversee the development of the IT architecture and planning at all levels, and development of new products and services based on business road-map.
- To oversee solution delivery activities, quality assurance, and management of the delivery partners.
- To provide planning and strategy support to the CIO and ensure the company’s IT architecture sustains current and future business requirements.
- Drive an increase in Shareholder return by ensuring that IS Processes are aligned to achieve all elements on the business scorecard. (I.e. Assure Revenue, Grow Market Share, Increase EBITDA margins, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Plan and execute medium to long term projects to enhance revenue assurance operations and identify new revenue opportunities, ensuring compliance with corporate governance procedures and policies
- Develop a budget for the division’s operations and services, in accordance with laid down rules and procedures.
- Provide support initiatives that will ensure cost savings and reduction to drive EBITDA growth for the organization. (OPEX/COS savings).
- Actively monitor the approved project budget, ensuring it is used in accordance with MTN Nigeria expenditure regulations.
- Support / Back the evaluation of Business Processes (headcount, procedure optimization, business optimization, etc.), to drive productivity gains to make sure of at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Cultivate strategies and support customer-centric principles across the organization and advance/reform relationships with MTN Nigeria internal and external customers to renovate the MTN Nigeria’s revenue.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- 12 years of working experience including;
- Senior management track record of 3 years or more in strategy formulation, technology forecasting, enterprise architecture, network economics, project management, operations management, strategic planning, and quality control management.
- Experience in relevant industry/sector
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise (understanding emerging markets advantageous)
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies
- Information Architecture
- ITIL Foundation Certificate, Practitioner in Availability and Capacity Management will be an added advantage
- Performance Testing execution and overall methodologies
- TOGAF, COBIT, Agile
- Self-training on Digital and mobility frameworks
- Information Systems Security Certification
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Minimum Qualification for General Manager, IT Design & Delivery – MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- BSc, BEng or HND
- 14th May 2019