Genesis Group Nigeria Jobs. Vacancies at Genesis Group Nigeria. Genesis Group Nigeria is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates to fill its available vacant job roles. This article will provide further comprehensive information.
Genesis Group is a Nigerian company with its primary business interest in hotels; restaurants; cinemas; shopping malls; real estate development; catering and snack foods. Its head office is situated in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Genesis has rendered outstanding services and provided exceptional products to both local and international organizations and also the Nigerian public at large.
Anticipating candidates have been asking some important questions about the Genesis Group Nigeria Jobs. Some of these questions are:
- Is the Genesis Group Nigeria Jobs recruitment on?
- How can I apply for the Genesis Group Nigeria Jobs?
- Deadline for Genesis Group Nigeria Jobs.
- Where can I get the form for the Genesis Group Nigeria Jobs?
- Updates on Genesis Group Nigeria Jobs.
These questions will be fully answered in this article. Further vital information about the vacant job roles and requirements for the Genesis Group Nigeria Jobs will also be mentioned in this article.
Available Vacancies at Genesis Group Nigeria
- Manager, HR Operations & Performance Management
- Talent Development Manager
- HR Officer (Enugu & Imo)
- HR Advisor- Cinemas (South)
- Maintenance Officer (Electrical)
- HR Officer (Rivers)
- Hotel Night Auditor
- Applicants should have the minimum of Bachelor’s degree of HND in a relevant discipline.
- Relatable work experience in a relevant role.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Efficient use of MS Office Suite.
- Applying candidates should have a hands-on experience in executing learning and development programs.
- Effective communication skills.
- Applicant who has the certification or the membership of CIPM has an advantage.
How to Apply for Genesis Group Nigeria Jobs
Qualified applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: vacancies@Genesisgroupng.com using the job position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: September 23, 2019.