George Houston Resources Recruitment 2019 is ongoing for Financial/Cost Accountant position in the company, read more on each position and how to apply here.
George Houston Resources Limited’s client in the fabricated steelwork sector is looking for an experienced applicant for the position described below.
Numerous questions have been asked about George Houston Resources Recruitment 2019. These questions include:
- When will George Houston Resources Recruitment 2019 start?
- How can I apply for George Houston Resources Recruitment 2019?
- Is George Houston Resources Recruitment 2019 on?
- What are the requirements for George Houston Resources Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the George Houston Resources Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for George Houston Resources Recruitment 2019?
- Is George Houston Resources Recruitment 2019 form out?
To satisfy applicants’ inquisitions the following information will give complete details into the ongoing recruitment.
Current Job Opening at George Houston Resources Recruitment 2019
- Financial/Cost Accountant
Job Position: Financial/Cost Accountant
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Financial/Cost accountant’s responsibility will entail overseeing and analyzing cost expenditures and purchases within the organization.
- The cost accountant will review existing purchases and recommend new cost-efficient and financially feasible options, and oversee purchasing costs.
- Carry out detail analyses of production cost (raw material, machine hour, man-hour) and monitor the same to ensure all cost or expenditure are captured and properly recorded.
- Inspect all finished products or work in development to define actual production costs and report any identified discrepancy to the management for a proper decision.
- Accurate prediction of relevant costs and the timeline for delivery of products to clients/customers.
- Carry out regular market surveys to determine the local and international materials cost and advise management appropriately etc.
- Evaluating changes in product design, raw materials, work methods or services offered, to determine impacts on cost.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Supplying management with reports stating and comparing elements affecting prices and cost-effectiveness of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System.
- Assisting in Month end close of General Ledger.
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program.
- Reconciles finished goods inventories.
- Minimum of 5 years of Financial/Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
- Must have a strong cost accounting background and excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Professional certifications in ICAN/ACCA.
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word.
- Experience with ERP Navision a plus.
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Accurate and precise, attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity, and ability to work in a team.
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply Here for Financial/Cost Accountant – George Houston Resources Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV electronically to [email protected]