Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020. Vacancies at Ghana Customs Service 2019/2020. This article will guide you on the recent details about how to apply for Custom Service job opportunities in Ghana for both graduate and undergraduate. This article will discuss the company’s description; application skills and requirements. Interested candidates should stick with the directions enumerated in this article.
The Customs Division is in charge of collection of Import Duty; Import VAT; Export Duty; Petroleum Tax; Import Excise and other taxes.
It also makes sure of the protection of revenue by battling smuggling. This is carried out by patrolling the borders and other vantage points, checking of goods and conducting searches of premises and also documents relating to the goods.
It is a front-line institution at the country’s borders. Customs Division also functions primarily in overwhelming external aggression and keeps the territorial integrity of Ghana. The Customs Division is a part of the country’s security network.
There have been several questions asked by aspiring candidates about the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020. Some of these questions are:
- Is the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020 on?
- How can I get the form for Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Updates on Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020.
- Where can I apply for Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Deadline for Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020.
These questions will be duly answered in this article. Further details about the requirements and how to apply for the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020 will also be shared in this article.
- Possession of a minimum qualification of SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years of age.
- Any relevant and relatable certificates gotten from a renowned and approved government institutions.
- Every male candidate should not be less than 1.68 metres tall while the female candidates must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
Table of Contents
How to Apply for Ghana Customs Service Recruitment
- Qualified candidates should visit www.gra.gov.gh to be informed about when the application form is out.
- Every applicants is to carefully fill out the application form and make a print out of the following documents: Local government attestation form; Parent/ guardian consent form; Acknowledgment form.
- Qualified candidates should have SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in minimum of 4 subjects with English Language and Mathematics inclusive.
- Applicants must possess a General Certificate of Education O’Level and Credit in four at least 4 subjects with English Language and Mathematics inclusive.
- Applying candidates must be mentally and physically fit and stable and must not have a criminal history.
- Candidates having any form of disabilities should not apply.