GlaxoSmithKline GSK Nigeria Recruitment 2019 is ongoing for the position of graduate logistics executive. Read more for details on requirements and how to apply.
GlaxoSmithKline, one of the planet’s foremost study-based drug and healthcare establishments, is dedicated to increasing the value of human life by empowering individuals to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK engages over 97,000 staffs in over 100 nations globally.
GlaxoSmithKline Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s biggest consumer healthcare firms, producing prominent brands such as Lucozade, Ribena, and Panadol. GlaxoSmithKline GSK Nigeria Recruitment 2019 is for the position below.
These questions below are some of the questions asked by prospective applicants of GlaxoSmithKline GSK Nigeria Recruitment.
- Is GlaxoSmithKline GSK Nigeria Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for GlaxoSmithKline GSK Nigeria Recruitment?
- How can I apply for GlaxoSmithKline GSK Nigeria Recruitment?
- When will GlaxoSmithKline GSK Nigeria Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the GlaxoSmithKline GSK Nigeria Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for GlaxoSmithKline GSK Nigeria Recruitment?
- Is GlaxoSmithKline GSK Nigeria Recruitment form out?
We have provided answers to these questions in this post. Please read on.
Current Job Opening at GlaxoSmithKline GSK Nigeria Recruitment
- Logistics Executive
Table of Contents
Job Position: Logistics Executive
Requisition ID: WD208924
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria-Lagos
Position: Full time
Functional area: Administrative Services
- Responsible for order processing and logistics management to support the sales operations through effective utilization and maximization of human, regulatory and system resources to deliver sustainable results, client satisfaction, and preservation in order to fulfill Pharma business goals.
- Generate customer invoices and responsible for the dispatch of Institution customers supplies
- Generate Credit Notes for return sales/goods and dispatch to Finance for posting on JDE
- Generate purchase orders for non-stock items
- Manages and ensures the smooth running of Vaccines cold chain facilities
- Physical receipt of inbound and supply of outbound Vaccine products
- Take temperature readings daily and ensure all vaccines cold chamber facilities are cleaned daily
- Ensure Warehouse & Distribution & Quality team joint weekly inspection/ Audit is carried out and exercise documented.
- Engage NAFDAC weekly to carry out first stamping on inbound product shipping documents
- Collates inbound shipping documents and dispatch to QA to facilitate prompt release of stock
- Participate in Monthly stock count at the 3P warehouse.
- JDI Champion for the department
- Participate in Management Monitoring Audit for the department and ensure a successful outcome.
- Participate in quarterly stakeholders meeting with WWCVL, MDS & GSK
- Generate data for weekly & monthly On Time In Full (OTIF) reporting for Regional review meetings and performance evaluation.
- Develop and manage tracker for inbound shipments from pre-arrival to sales enumerating various activities to measure compliance to timelines
- Responsible for pallet shipper’s qualification in liaison with Quality team
- Sales volume of SKUs managed
- Number of Brands/SKUs
- Number of customers’ locations
- Number of internal and external customers
- Monthly OTIF report
- KPI Reporting, Analysis, and CAPA
- Performance management of 3PL and LSP
- Cold chain management
- Periodic qualification of vaccine pallet shipper boxes
- Operations administration
- Regulatory obligation
- General administrative experience
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Business/customer focus
- Basic accounting principles
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Repacking and labeling Management
- Cold chain management
- Understanding end to end of supply chain processes
- Cross-functional engagement
- Temperature control procedures and deviation handling
- Relationship building and customer retention
- Performance analysis, Monitoring and Process Improvement
- Tertiary qualification with 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Analytical Ability / Skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work independently within the scope of the position.
- Strong financial acumen.
Recruitments In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here