Global Citizen Scholarships at Trent University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
Applications are welcomed for the International Global Citizen Scholarship awards Program which will be granted to candidates who are looking at obtaining a degree program at the university. Trent University will grant up to $ 24,000 per academic session that is determined upon financial need evaluation and may comprise tuition and supporting fees without housing.
Answers to the following questions concerning Global Citizen Scholarships at Trent University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for Global Citizen Scholarships at Trent University?
- When is the deadline for Global Citizen Scholarships at Trent University?
- When will the application for Global Citizen Scholarships at Trent University start?
- What are the benefits of Global Citizen Scholarships at Trent University?
- What are the requirements for Global Citizen Scholarships at Trent University?
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Award: $24,000 per academic year
Number Of Awards: A limited number of awards
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Eligibility for Global Citizen Scholarships at Trent University
- Applicants must have been admitted to undergraduate studies will be considered for awards
- Applicants must have a high school diploma for admission to a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must have a minimum grade as outlined in country-specific admissions requirements
- Candidates have to satisfy Trent University’s academic and English proficiency requirements at the period of application.
How to Apply for Global Citizen Scholarships at Trent University
To get this award applicant at Trent University applicants need to take admission for an undergraduate degree course in which you want to study. After that, to put in for the award, candidates are needed to download the application form (in pdf or word format) and tender to email@example.com.
- A completed application includes all the following and sends as one file (pdf. or word):
- An essay (maximum 1 page, up to 500 words) on the following: 1) describe your academic ambitions and future career aims and 2) how Trent University can assist you in attaining these goals.
- A record of your most recent (last 2 years) extra-curricular activities, community service, and leadership (maximum 1 page).
- An essay indicating how your service or leadership has been a meaningful part of your education and personal growth.
- An essay discussing a local, national or international issue and its personal importance to you (maximum 1 page; up to 500 words).
- Two letters of reference, including at least one from teachers/former teachers. Reference letters can be sent directly by the referee to firstname.lastname@example.org and should specify the full name of the student in the Subject line. (Download reference form as word or pdf format)
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- February 15, 2020, for September 2020 entry