Go Beyond Scholarships at Flinders University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
The Flinders University in Australia is providing the Go Beyond Scholarship awards to High-Achieving scholars who are looking to pursue a degree program at the university.
The studentship will help candidates in their studies by providing them 25% tuition fee reduction for the first two semesters of their studies.
Answers to the following questions concerning Go Beyond Scholarships at Flinders University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for Go Beyond Scholarships at Flinders University?
- When is the deadline for Go Beyond Scholarships at Flinders University?
- When will the application for Go Beyond Scholarships at Flinders University start?
- What are the benefits of Go Beyond Scholarships at Flinders University?
- What are the requirements for Go Beyond Scholarships at Flinders University?
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Award: 25% tuition fee reduction
Number of Awards: Not known
Eligible Field of Study: The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate and a postgraduate degree program in the field of Business, Creative Arts, Education, Engineering, Environment, Government, Information technology, Law, Psychology, Public health, Science, and Social work at the university.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Eligibility for Go Beyond Scholarships at Flinders University
To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be a new Student
- Must commence studies in Semester 1 and 2, 2020
- Be Full fee-paying international students (citizens of Australia and New Zealand and Australian Permanent Residents or other permanent visa holders are ineligible to apply).
How to Apply for Go Beyond Scholarships at Flinders University
- Select an eligible course
- Check and verify that you satisfy all entry requirements for your selected course.
- Make sure you meet the scholarship eligibility before you apply. Please note we do not provide pre-assessment.
- Submit an application. Once you have put in to study at Flinders University you will be evaluated and you will be notified if you’re successful within your Letter of Offer. If you are eligible you simply need to accept your offer for the scholarship to be awarded.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
There is no set deadline for the grant; the candidates need to take admission in their chosen course before the application closed.