God is Good Motors Recruitment 2019-2020 has been anxiously expected by many aspiring candidates. The recruitment is on now. Qualified candidates can start sending in their applications.
This article will discuss extensively the available vacant job roles, requirements and method of application.
God is Good Motors Recruitment 2019-2020 Complete Guide
God is Good Motors GIGM was established in the year 1998. It has revamped road transportation using intelligence ideals in Nigeria. From a humble background, just a car shed, to modernized terminals in major cities in Nigeria. It operates interstate bus services within Nigeria. Its headquarters is situated in Edo state, Nigeria.
There have been numerous questions asked about the GIGM Recruitment 2019-2020. Some of these questions include:
- Has God is Good Motors Recruitment 2019-2020 started?
- Is the application form for the God is Good Motors Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- How can I apply for God is Good Motors Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I get the form for the God is Good Motors Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the God is Good Motors Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for God is Good Motors Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I get reliable information about God is Good Motors Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What experiences are needed for God is Good Motors Recruitment 2019-2020?
These questions will be fully answered in this article. Also, this article will discuss the application process, the vacant job roles and requirements for God is Good Motors Recruitment 2019-2020. Following the guidelines given in this article will ensure a successful application and also a chance to be shortlisted.
Available Job Positions at God Is Good Motors
- Inventory Officer
- Ticketing Officer
- Terminal Accountant
- Terminal ICT Support Officer
- Terminal Operations Manager
Table of Contents
Job Position: Inventory Officer
Location: Benin-Edo & Lagos
- Create strategies enforce inventory control procedures
- Check the rate of business supplies and materials to identify shortages
- Ensure there is sufficient stock that will cover all distribution request and also be enough for direct demand
- Register every delivery to balance inventory
- Using the software app, monitor the demand and record inventory
- Submit orders for requisition of stock to avoid inadequate or excessive surplus
- Examine data to anticipate future needs
- Rate suppliers to attain cost-effective deals and keep trust relationships
- Liaise with warehouse personnel and other staff to make sure that business objectives are attained.
- Revert and report to upper management on stock conditions, issues, etc
- As well as any other assignment was given by a superior officer.
Job Position: Ticketing Officer
Location: Warri-Delta, Akpakpava-Edo
- Sell bus ticket at GIGM terminals to walk-in customers.
- Manage travel reservation(s) for customers using the online booking system.
- Write and keep a customer’s reservation records.
- Resolution of service issues fast and in less time using various effective channels like phone, email and in person
- Attend to customers by providing service information pertaining to travel schedule, fare, and payment.
- Announce both arrival and departure GIG information using the public address system.
- Assist in guest luggage check-in.
- Make sure customer complaints and emergency requests are pushed up to the appropriate quarters.
- Excellent customer service.
- Advertise and promote the online booking app. downloads and other products and services of the company to customers.
Job Position: Terminal Accountant
Location: Jibowu, Lagos
- Monitor and examine journal entries to see to it that all business transactions are documented.
- Update accounts receivable and gives out invoices.
- Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations.
- Be the go-to-person to assist vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies.
- Participate in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Engage in going over expenses, payroll records and any others assigned.
- Document and update financial data in databases so that information will be correct and readily available when needed.
- Work with management and staff to prepare the company’s budgets.
- Prepare and submit regularly daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Examine and reconcile bank statements and general ledger.
- Carefully and precisely carry out daily balancing of cash, check and credit card transactions, reconcile records and file invoices.
- Work with senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
Job Position: Terminal ICT Support Officer
Location: Ikotun, Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos
- Install, configure and oversee computer hardware; software; systems; networks; CCTV; printers and scanners.
- Attend promptly to IT service issues and requests.
- Give IT technical support across the Brand
- Program staff email; apps; profiles and platform account for both new and existing users.
- Repair and replace damaged equipment as necessary.
- Test and suggest new technology
- Tutor staff members on IT Support as necessary
- Discharge other duties as directed by a superior officer.
Job Position: Terminal Operations Manager
- Make sure day to day terminal operations functions smoothly.
- Make sure scheduled service timelines are strictly complied with, to minimize disruption and sort out any unplanned delays.
- Supervise the activities of the terminal operations staff to make sure buses that are available are assigned to routes, positioned and deployed efficiently.
- Distribute information as received from the Management to terminal staff members.
- Report in-availability of buses at the terminal to the Control Unit.
- All buses must be tracked when in transit.
- Settle minor/trivial grievances or disputes that do not require escalation.
- Carry out weekly price survey and review and then send reports to the Senior Operations Officer(s).
- See to it that the terminal facilities are always neatly cleaned and maintained.
- Oversee terminal operations and make sure it meets performance and safety targets
- Prompt use of appropriate software/ tools for all operational processes.
- Make sure all Officers remit correct “sales” to the accountant.
- Recognize opportunities to better the interface and our service to Customers and pass the potential to Field Operations for follow up
- Enforce all employees within the terminal adhere strictly by the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Work with and discuss with different stakeholders including local authorities, regulatory organizations, highway authorities and reps of the host community.
- Create and deploy terminal staff shift schedule which is in adherence to standards set by Management.
- Discharge other duties as assigned.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for God is Good Motors Recruitment 2019-2020
Applying candidates should send their Resume to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline for Application: Not Stated
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment