Google Nigeria Business Internship Program. Internship vacancies at Google Nigeria Business Internship Program. Google Nigeria is currently inviting suitably qualified candidates to send in their applications to fill its available vacant position. This article will provide comprehensive information about the job position and its requirements. Read through for more details.
Google shares traits with the world’s most successful organizations. Its primary focus is on innovation and smart business practices. As Google expands, it remains committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, every employee has valuable contribution and is also an integral part of the company’s success. Google gives an individually customized compensation package that includes a can competitive salary; bonuses and equity components, as well as the privilege to earn more financial bonuses and rewards.
Several important questions have been asked by some anticipating candidates about the Google Nigeria Business Internship Program. A few of these questions are:
- Is the Google Nigeria Business Internship Program recruitment on?
- How can I apply for the Google Nigeria Business Internship Program recruitment?
- Updates on Google Nigeria Business Internship Program.
- Where can I get the form for the Google Nigeria Business Internship Program?
- Deadline for Google Nigeria Business Internship Program.
These questions will be fully answered in this article. Further complementing details about vacant position and its requirements for the Google Nigeria Business Internship Program will also be discussed in this article.
Table of Contents
Available vacancies at Google Nigeria
- Business Intern 2020
Job Position: Business Intern 2020
Google offers 3 and 6 month Business Internships in the following business areas:
- GCS Sales and Operations
- Large Customer Sales
- Google Cloud
- The responsibilities of the role and the detailed projects will be decided based on successful candidate’s educational background, interest and skills.
- Applicant must be a student in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program, and must also be in the second-to-the-last year of study.
- Must be going back to a full-time Bachelor’s or Masters degree after the internship program.
- Applicant should have credible previous internship experience in Sales; Advertising; Consulting; Analysis; Customer Service; Marketing or any related role.
- Applicant must also be available for a 12 week internship program during Summer 2020.
How to Apply Google Nigeria Business Internship Program
Qualified candidates should click here to apply
Deadline: November 22, 2019.
- Your application will be reviewed and you might be invited for interview between October 2019 and May 2020.
- Ensure to include your expected graduation date and applicant’s availability for the internship on your resume.
- Applying for this role makes you eligible to be be considered for: Business Intern 2020 – Germany, Ireland; UK and Switzerland or MBA Intern; Summer 2020 – London or EU Headquarters.
- Applicants should be aware that by applying to this position, their applications are automatically submitted to the following locations: United Arab Emirates; Nairobi; Kenya; Lagos; Portugal; Turkey; Kyiv; Ukraine; South Africa