Graduate Accountant at Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Graduate Accountant in the ongoing Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) job recruitment.
Graduate Accountant at Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) – About Position
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in acknowledgment of its evolving role and in the exercise of its oversight function over the Financial Services sector, has decided to intervene in the postgraduate programs of three chosen universities; Ahmadu Bello University, University of Ibadan and University of Nigeria.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Accountant
Locations: Enugu, Ibadan-Oyo, Zaria-Kaduna
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare Centre budgets
- Prepare financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Prepares income and Expenditure statements
- Report on the Centre’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Minimum of a Second-Class honors degree in Accounting
- Additional certification (ACA, ANAN, ACCA, CPA, etc.) is an added advantage.
- Possession of NYSC Discharge Certificate is mandatory.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
How to apply for Graduate Accountant at Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 12th March 2020