Graduate Executive Assistant/Administrative Officer at Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Graduate Executive Assistant/Administrative Officer in the ongoing Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) job recruitment.
Graduate Executive Assistant/Administrative Officer at Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) – About Position
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in acknowledgment of its evolving role and in the exercise of its oversight function over the Financial Services sector, has decided to intervene in the postgraduate programs of three chosen universities; Ahmadu Bello University, University of Ibadan and University of Nigeria.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Executive Assistant/Administrative Officer
Locations: Enugu, Ibadan-Oyo, Zaria-Kaduna
- Coordinate the activities of the Centre staff and Report to the Director of the Centre
- Handle mails: Attends to incoming and outgoing mails and files accordingly
- Prepare and edit documents composes and types routine correspondences;
- Transcribes, proofs and edits correspondence composed by the Director
- Maintains calendar and Plan meetings: Maintains the calendar, notifies the Director of changes; Sets up meetings as instructed or as required, notifying all parties
- Attends to visitors: Welcoming guests, replying to their queries, and directing them to appropriate persons
- Takes notes as directed and produces notes accordingly
- Manage telephone calls, supply and get data and directly talks to suitable persons
- Maintain inventory-track office supplies and orders replacement as required.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Director.
- Good communication, customer service, and relationship-building skills
- Extensive secretarial and clerical work experience
- Expertise in word processing, database, and spreadsheet software
- Good understanding of office practices and methods
- Team working skills
- Attention to details
- Organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Finance
- Minimum of a Second-Class Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Public Administration, Management or other related fields.
- Possession of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Experience in administration will be an added advantage.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
How to apply for Graduate Executive Assistant/Administrative Officer at Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 12th March 2020