Graduate Finance Analyst Program at IHS Towers – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Graduate Finance Analyst Program in the ongoing IHS Towers job recruitment.
Graduate Finance Analyst Program at IHS Towers – About Position
IHS Towers is the biggest autonomous mobile telecommunications substructure provider in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Established in 2001, IHS offers services around the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Presently, IHS Towers has setups in Nigeria, Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Zambia, and Rwanda. Subsequent to the recent procurements of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns more than 23,300 towers in Africa.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Title: Finance Analyst Program
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Do you have an academic background in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering and/ or any other numerate/ quantitative discipline?
- Are you keen on pursuing a career in Financial Planning & Analysis?
- Can you live up to our core values of Boldness, Customer Focus, Innovation, and Integrity?
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- IHS Towers Vacancies
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Openings
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Vacancies
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Unilever Nigeria Job Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Citibank Nigeria Job Openings
- Airtel Nigeria Vacancies
- Google Nigeria Job Recruitment
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- Caverton Helicopters Job Recruitment
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
How to apply for Graduate Finance Analyst Program at IHS Towers
Interested and suitably qualified individuals have to forward a recent copy of their resume to [email protected] clearly stating the “IHS Finance Analyst Program” as the subject of the mail.
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.