Stanbic IBTC Bank is one of the topmost African banking group with complete focus on emerging markets globally. It has been a pillar of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now exists in 16 countries all over Africa.
Stanbic IBTC Bank believes strongly in technical innovation, to assist us ensure exceptional client service and efficient edge financial solutions. Our reputable success portrays our devotion to the latest solutions, the best people, and a distinct flexible and vibrant working norm.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Vacancies
- Smart Partners Consulting Job Vacancies
- Hazon Holdings Job Vacancies
- Libra Motors Limited Job Vacancies
- Arion Energy Services Limited Job Vacancies
- WootLab Job Vacancies
- Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Vacancies
- UN Women Job Vacancies
- Traders of Africa Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Job Vacancies
- Airtel Africa Job Vacancy
- Konga Nigeria Job Vacancy
- HR Leverage Africa Job Vacancies
- CWAY Group Job Vacancies
- Enterprise Communication Limited Job Vacancies
- Phyatex International Job Vacancies
- Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) Job Vacancies
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Job Vacancy
- GUO Transport Company Limited Job Vacancy
Job Position: Graduate Personal Banker
Job ID: 36472
Job Sector: Banking
- Retain customers (Blue, Silver and Gold) as per the criteria outlined in the segment value proposition and reflected by the Country segment strategy.
- Work effectively with the sales team to ensure seamless transfer of clients after sale has been concluded to relationship management.
- Pro-actively identify cross-sell opportunities within own portfolio of customers to maximize life cycle opportunities.
- Conduct a needs analysis with all new and existing customers to ensure that product opportunities identified are appropriate to meet the customer’s needs and priorities.
- Conduct a comprehensive calling/contact management programme for all customers aligned with the cost to serve proposition.
- Pro-actively manage the portfolio to maximize revenue for the Bank and minimize costs and risks.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- A bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) division.
- 0-2years banking experience, preferably interfacing with customers.
- Strong relationship management background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Experience in completing credit applications successfully
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the different personal and segment value proposition.
- Knowledge of local market environment and financial issues that may impact portfolio.
- Working knowledge of bank systems and operations.
- Thorough understanding of credit principles as well as application and maintenance processes.
- Interpret financial statements.
- Assess sources of income and basic customer affordability calculations.
- Demonstrate high levels of computer literacy.
- Proficient in Microsoft word and excel.
- Time management.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to handle matrix reporting.
How to Apply for Graduate Personal Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here