Graduate Pricing Analyst at Paykobo – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Graduate Pricing Analyst in the ongoing Paykobo job recruitment.
Graduate Pricing Analyst at Paykobo – About Position
Paykobo.com is a foremost e-commerce merchant that is into production, marketing and sales of data cards and sales of broad ranges of technology merchandise. Also, they assist clients with sourcing technology needs from all around the world.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Pricing Analyst
Job type: Full time
- Ensuring pricing competitiveness across all e-commerce platforms and offline markets.
- Evaluating consumer trends, industry conditions and visits offline stores to have a scope of opportunities.
- Identify ideal pricing structures and sales funnels.
- Understanding the impact of pricing on profit margins.
- In collaboration with the team, draft strategic pricing plans and processes to improve existing plans.
- Create reports reflecting metrics and project status, objectives and issues.
- Effectively communicate findings.
- Work with the sales, content and marketing team to define pricing structure for the company.
- Research for new product or service ideas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance or any related analytical discipline.
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role.
- Analytical, evaluative and data-driven mindset.
- Market awareness and negotiating skills.
- Proficiency in analytical and presentation tools (Excel pivot tables, SQL queries, graphing, PowerPoint).
- In-depth knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, Cognos, Business Objects or SPSS) and practical experience analyzing data, program metrics, and performance is an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
How to apply for Graduate Pricing Analyst at Paykobo
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to email@example.com clearly stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- 16th March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.