Ascension Consulting Services Recruitment is ongoing for Graduate Tax Consultant (Trainee). Learn more on the recruitment requirements, eligibility and how to apply here.
Ascension Consulting Services is a professional tax, regulatory and personnel services establishment that serves international and national businesses. We are focused in providing tax solutions ranging from conceptualization to execution and sustainable security. Our regulatory solutions are founded on sound and proven knowledge of the regulatory structure.
The company is now looking for professional applicants with entrepreneurial skills that will add towards its growth and competencies to join the team in the position described below.
These questions have been asked repeatedly about the Ascension Consulting Services Recruitment exercise.
- Is Ascension Consulting Services Recruitment on?
- When will Ascension Consulting Services Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Ascension Consulting Services Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Ascension Consulting Services Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Ascension Consulting Services Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Ascension Consulting Services Recruitment?
- Is Ascension Consulting Services Recruitment form out?
Please find the answers to these questions in the post below.
Current Job Opening at Ascension Consulting Services Recruitment
- Graduate Tax Consultant (Trainee)
Job Position: Tax Consultant (Trainee)
Job Code.: TC052019
Job Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Job Summary for Graduate Tax Consultant (Trainee) at Ascension Consulting Services
- You will undergo on-going professional development through the company’s outstanding learning and mentor programs, building your international network and the company’s flexible culture.
- You will counsel clients on planning, compliance, and reporting wherever the client has requested. The company’s steadfast commitment to quality service and technical networks enables you to help clients reduce inadequacies, lessen risk and improve opportunities within their tax function.
- The company’s Regulatory practice centers on backing their clients in resolving business challenges related to the Nigerian business regulatory environment as they ensure clients receive continuous, value-added and strategy-driven advice and support on a constant basis.
Job Requirements for Graduate Tax Consultant (Trainee) at Ascension Consulting Services
- Graduates in Accounting field with a minimum of second class upper honors (2:1) or equivalent
- Applicant’s possession of any of ICAN, ACCA, CISA, CITN certification (or equivalent) would be an extra advantage
- Not more than the age of 26 years old by 31st December 2019.
- Must have concluded the NYSC programme.
- Proven management and Problem-solving skill.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability to order tasks, and work on several assignments.
- Decent Interpersonal skills and capability to work both self-sufficiently and as part of a team.
- Technology-oriented for viable performance.
Also, Apply for:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Graduate Tax Consultant Job Method of Application
Are you interested and suitably qualified for this job? Please send your Application and CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format with your first & last name as the file name to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating the Job Code as the subject of the mail.
- 2nd May, 2019