Graduate Technical Assistant at Petrogap Oil and Gas – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Graduate Technical Assistant in the ongoing Petrogap Oil and Gas job recruitment.
Graduate Technical Assistant at Petrogap Oil and Gas – About Position
Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited was established as a response to the growing trends in the vibrant Oil & Gas sector. They are a completely indigenous establishment and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream segments of the Oil & Gas sector.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Job Category: Oil and Gas
Proven ability to:
- Conduct business surveys: compute, review and interpret data.
- Effectively analyze data (Qualitative & Quantitative) in the Oil and Gas sector, useful to improve operations.
- Forecast Future Product and Buying Trends.
- Carry out research, technical studies, projects, and analysis, using relevant research methods/ tools.
- Write and present technical reports, reviews, etc.
- Carry out statistical analysis, forecasting, analyzing trends and making relevant recommendations.
- Analyze business cycles, patterns, and trends.
- Source and create technical documents and information.
- At least 1-year relevant experience as a research and data analyst.
- B.Sc in Sciences, Engineering, and related discipline.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of activities in the Oil and Gas sector.
- Strong business acumen.
- Microsoft office skills.
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Petrogap Oil and Gas Job Recruitment
- Canon Nigeria Vacancies
- Oduduwa University Job Recruitment
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Openings
- TVC Communications Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Vacancies
- North China Construction Nigeria (NCC) Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Vacancies
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Openings
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Vacancies
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Unilever Nigeria Job Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Citibank Nigeria Job Openings
- Airtel Nigeria Vacancies
- Google Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Graduate Technical Assistant at Petrogap Oil and Gas
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.