Graduate Trainee recruitment at Intercoms Integrated Solution is ongoing. We have included information in this post that will guide you on the requirements, eligibility and how to apply for the position.
Intercoms Integrated Solutions is dedicated to the provision of great value consulting services in the fields of Business Development, Strategic Planning, Investment Analysis, HR Management and training, Travels & Tours. They are a foremost business management consulting firm helping clients across Nigeria. They function in all major segments of the economy and echelons of government engaging vastly trained and sector-experienced specialists. Intercoms Integrated Solutions is a solely owned Nigerian organization with offices in Lagos and Owerri. They provide a range of business and management consulting services to government and corporate establishments.
These questions below are some of the questions asked by prospective applicants of Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment.
- Is Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment on?
- When will Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment?
- Is Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment form out?
We have provided answers to these questions in this post. Please read on.
Current Job Opening at Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment
- Graduate Trainee Programme
Job Position: 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme (June/July Batch)
Job Location: Anambra State, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 4 Openings
Summary of Graduate Trainee at Intercoms Integrated Solution
- They search for young energetic graduates with good critical and interpersonal skills, coupled with solid leadership talent for their graduate trainee programme.
- The Graduate Programme helps candidates to improve outstanding skills in marketing – full comprehension of best methods in marketing and brand management.
Requirements for Graduate Trainee at Intercoms Integrated Solution
- A minimum of 5 credits in one sitting (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Decent communication skills
- Be able to handle the pressure
- Be adaptable and adaptable
- Decent organizational and managerial skills
- Ability to rank
- Good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines.
- The program affords you the chance to apply your innovative and resourceful skills with consistent learning and improvement.
- Salary Range: N50,000 – N80,000.
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Method of Application for Graduate Trainee Programme
Are you interested in and qualified for this position? Please submit their Resume to Careers@intercomsng.com
- Candidate must be inhabitant in Anambra State and South East Regions
- Applicants should cite the position as the subject of the email. Curriculum Vitae (CVs) are to be forwarded as a word document or PDF using their first and last names as the file name.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called.
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment