Graphic Artist/Designer at Swift Networks – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Graphic Artist/Designer in the ongoing Swift Networks job recruitment.
Graphic Artist/Designer at Swift Networks – About Position
Swift Networks Limited is a telecommunications services provider that is facilities-based. The firm was established in 2002, and since inception, Swift Networks has invested a lot in “next generation” networking techs to build a multi-service network platform.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
- Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for Swift Networks and its clientele
- Shall be responsible for creating accurate costing and delivering programs within budgets.
- Stay current on industry trends.
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals
- Work with internal business partners to ensure that a creative theme is included throughout all presale proposals.
- Attend meetings as assigned.
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion
- Maintain quality checks on all pieces.
- Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge.
- Attend press checks on all pieces.
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s Degree 2nd Class honors (Upper division) from a reputable University.
- The candidate must possess 2 years’ design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- Strong creative, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills.
- An adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for Swift Networks.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML and motion graphics a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert knowledge in the graphic production process.
- Ability to handle projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
How to apply for Graphic Artist/Designer at Swift Networks
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.