Graphics Designer at Carlcare Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Graphics Designer in the ongoing Carlcare Nigeria job recruitment.
Graphics Designer at Carlcare Nigeria – About Position
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a division of Transsion Holdings previously known as TECNO Telecom Limited, founded in July 2006, is a high-tech establishment focusing on the R&D, production, sale, and service of mobile communication devices.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Are you a skilled Graphic Designer with various graphics tools (Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc.) looking for an adventurous, varied and exciting experience?
- Do you enjoy challenges and want to work in a multicultural work environment?
- Are you fast at executing design works?
- If you fit this description this might just be the opportunity you are looking for.
- Minimum of WAEC / HND / B.Sc. in any field of study.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- At least 4 years of proven work experience as a professional graphics designer.
- MUST be Proficient in Photoshop, CorelDraw, and other Creative tools.
- Video editing skills are a plus.
- Reliable, independent, professional, detail and quality-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High willingness to learn.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Citibank Nigeria Job Openings
- Airtel Nigeria Vacancies
- Google Nigeria Job Recruitment
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- Caverton Helicopters Job Recruitment
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Openings
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
How to apply for Graphics Designer at Carlcare Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 15th March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.