Recruitment is ongoing for the Greensprings school graduate trainee programme 2019. This post offers the information you need to apply for the position.
Greensprings is an international co-educational service limited, constituting of pre-school, elementary, Junior & Senior Secondary and international baccalaureate schools.
Various questions have been asked concerning the Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2019. Some of these questions are:
- Is Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 on?
- How can I apply for Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2019?
- What are the requirements for Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2019?
- When will Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 start?
- What is the deadline for Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2019?
We have provided answers to these questions in this post.
Current Job Opening at Greensprings School
- Graduate Trainee
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Qualifications: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Job Field: Education, Teaching, and graduate jobs
- Suitable Applicants must possess exquisite interpersonal skills and exhibit a strong passion for teaching particularly focusing on child development.
- Greensprings is an international co-educational service limited, constituting of preparatory, elementary, Junior & Senior Secondary and international baccalaureate schools situated within Anthony and Lekki environs of Lagos State Nigeria, Greensprings school graduate trainee programme 2019 will kick off in August. The school is on the lookout for suitable and qualified candidates for the graduate trainee programme.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Job Requirements for Greensprings school graduate trainee programme 2019
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2:1 (in Education) or Bsc/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the courses listed; Mathematics, English, Child Psychology, French, Special Education, Physical Education, Sciences.
Relevant Work Experience
- Preferably not exceeding 1-year post-Nysc work experience
Age Range Required
- 22 to 30 years
Required Competency And Work Skills
- Top notch oral and written communication skills
- Dedication and Diligence
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent Professional appearance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
How To Apply Graduate Trainee
- Suitable and qualified candidates should send a copy of their RESUME alongside their credentials (including Birth Certificate and a passport photograph) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should clearly state the subject of the mail as GRADUATE TRAINEE 2019 – (Insert Subject Area) e.g (Graduate Trainee- Maths)
Note: Only Successful Candidates will be contacted