Group Head, Commercial Banking – Lagos Island Hub at First Bank of Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Group Head, Commercial Banking in the ongoing First Bank of Nigeria job recruitment.
Group Head, Commercial Banking – Lagos Island Hub at First Bank of Nigeria – About Position
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s biggest financial services company by total assets and gross income. With over 10 million customer accounts, First Bank has more than 750 branches offering a broad range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has worldwide presence via its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, and also its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
- Coordinate and drive the trade finance transactions of the group
- Ensure staff are adequately trained
- Coordinate the activities of the Emerging Corporates team in the area of coverage by promoting and marketing the brand and its products
- Direct the marketing efforts of the business units.
- Ensure set targets are met in line with the budget.
- Appraise; recommend/approve credits of the business units.
- Ensure strict compliance with the policy and guidelines of the bank.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to the Team towards the realization of the Banks’ objectives and goals.
- Develop Team leads and Managers to work cross-functionally to exploit synergies within various SBUs to the Bank’s competitive advantage.
- Generate revenue through assets and liabilities creation in the manufacturing sector of the economy.
- Provide specialist financial advice and support to clients within the focused industry portfolio which will effectively fulfill their corporate needs.
- Remain abreast of the market, industry, competition and regulatory developments to contribute to the enhancement of the Bank’s overall objectives.
- Ensure that the set targets of Emerging corporates are met in line with guidelines and set targets.
- Champion excellent service delivery with a view to delighting our customers.
- Manage peculiar risks within the team.
- Build an extraordinary workplace by ensuring effective and efficient customer service standards.
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Minimum experience: Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years in a management and leadership role.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Vivo Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Vacancies
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Recruitment
- Abuja Clinics Job Vacancies
- Royal Norwegian Embassy Job Vacancies
- COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Vacancies
How to apply for Group Head, Commercial Banking at First Bank of Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.