Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment is presently ongoing for the position of an Application Developer (.Net). This post will guide you on the requirements for this position and how to apply for it.
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business consulting and market intelligence services establishment. Their goals are to help organizations to achieve their development aspirations by offering market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery proficiency and business operation improvement competencies. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Job seekers have been asking questions pertaining to the Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment. Some of these questions are listed below.
- Is Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment on?
- When will Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment?
- Is Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment form out?
- What is the deadline for Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment form?
We have answered these questions in this post. Continue reading to find these answers.
Current Job Opening at Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment
- Application Developer (.Net)
Job Position: Application Developer (.Net)
Job Location: Lagos
Job Description for Application Developer (.Net) – Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment
- The application developer role is a technology-focused role intended to provide software development and analysis services to the group. This position is best suited to individuals with demonstrated experience building production, commercial-quality web-based solutions with technologies like JAVA, .NET and similar technologies and also sturdy in-depth SQL-Server development knowledge.
- Applicants must be comfortable with advanced SQL syntax, SQL Server development, SQL and Oracle Databases. The applicant needs to be flexible and receptive to new ideas or change with the desire and drive to thrive in their career. He has to be self-driven, organized, and particularly attentive to details. Must have an understanding of agile methodology, iterative development processes, SDLC and have strong OOD and OOA skills.
Job Requirements for Application Developer (.Net) – Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment
The Application Developer will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge, and experience in the following areas:
- Demonstrable analytical skills with regard to specifying and detailing business processes and requirements.
- 4 years of relevant object-oriented application building experience in a professional environment
- Delivery experience with .NET framework, including C#, ADO.NET, LINQ, and ASP.NET.
- 3+ year’s delivery experience with Java.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012).
- Extensive experience in the use of Oracle Database.
- Experience with SQL data business intelligence (OLAP, etc…) preferred
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Mobile and web service development experience
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g.; JIRA, Bugzilla) and managed workflows
- Strong familiarity with source control systems (e.g. Team Suite)
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
- The Application Developer will often be challenged with new problems to which they will need to rely on strong problem-solving skills to resolve:
- Fully understand structured methodologies (e.g. Agile) for making use of programming code to solve business difficulties
- Ensure all changes and implementations are well tested and managed in a controlled manner with full rollback plans
- Correctly identify when assistance is required and request it accordingly
- Collaborate with the wider team in matters where their support is required.
People Management and Development:
- The successful will also be required to possess the following:
- The ability to work well within a team and as part of a larger overall technology team
- They should display strong collaborative characteristics
Recruitments in Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S/B.A), Computer Science, Computer or Electronic Engineering or similar disciplines.
- 2 – 5 years of delivery experience with Java or .NET technologies
- Extensive experience with Oracle database.
Apply Here for Application Developer (.Net) – Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their updated CV to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected] stating “Application Developers (.Net)” as the subject of the mail.