Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2019 is ongoing for Legal Officer position in the organization. Here are the full details on how to apply for each available position.
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a prominent Financial Institution with commercial outlays across Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The bank at the moment controls an Asset Base of more than N3.11trillion and hires over 10,000 specialists in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Ghana, Gambia, Liberia, Rwanda, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Tanzania, and the United Kingdom.
Guaranty Trust Bank plc was incorporated as a limited liability company authorized to offer commercial and other financial transaction services to the Nigerian community in 1990. The Bank started operations in February 1991 and has since then developed to become one of the most esteemed and service focused financial institutions in Nigeria.
The bank is looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving their desire to provide exceptional services to their customers. Join their assorted and comprehensive team where you will feel appreciated and inspired to contribute your distinctive skills and experience. They are recruiting to fill the vacant position described below.
Different questions have been coming up online by various job seekers concerning the Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2019. Below are some of the questions:
- Is Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2019 on?
- When will Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2019 start?
- How can I apply for Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2019?
- What are the requirements for Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2019?
- Is Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2019 form out?
We have created this guide to give out adequate information on this recruitment, and to help job seekers avoid misinformation.
Current Job Opening at Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2019
- Legal Officer
Job Position: Legal Officer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- They are seeking a highly experienced lawyer to become part of a dynamic team of top-notch legal officers. You will be required to offer legal advisory services, evaluate and prepare contracts, litigation supervising and debt retrieval.
- You are required to be knowledgeable and familiar with Nigerian laws as well as practice and procedure of various courts in Nigeria. Previous experience in a reputable international or local law firm will be an added advantage.
- LLB (minimum of second class lower division)
- Minimum of seven (7) years post-call experience – preferably in a law firm
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Qualified to practice law in Nigeria (BL)
- Litigation experience
- Arbitration/mediation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding ability to comprehend and analyze transaction documents and statutes
- In-depth theoretical and practical understanding of the Nigerian legal system
- Ability to understand and interpret documents/laws
Top Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Legal Officer – Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2019
- 8th June 2019