Applications are currently being accepted for GUO Transport Company Recruitment for Warehouse Supervisor. Read more here on how to apply for the position.
GUO Transport Company Limited is a subsidiary of G. U. Okeke & Sons Limited. A popular name in the transportation business and one of the biggest suppliers of intercity and interstate transportation, delivering service to over 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a contemporary, environmentally friendly fleet. They are hiring to fill the available position described below.
Job seekers have been asking questions pertaining to the GUO Transport Company Recruitment. Some of these questions are listed below.
- How can I apply for GUO Transport Company Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for GUO Transport Company Recruitment?
- Is GUO Transport Company Recruitment on?
- When will GUO Transport Company Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the GUO Transport Company Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for GUO Transport Company Recruitment?
- Is GUO Transport Company Recruitment form out?
We have answered these questions in this post. Continue reading to find these answers.
Current Job Opening at GUO Transport Company Recruitment
- Warehouse Supervisor
Job Position: Warehouse Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are seeking an experienced, organized, reliable, detail and service-oriented warehouse supervisor.
- In this position, you will oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities, monitor warehouse inventory as well as ensuring that products are stored, processes are duly observed and create a good warehouse system.
- Improve warehouse work processes through strategic planning in order to create a more efficient fulfillment system
- Attain great levels of customer fulfillment via excellence in getting, identifying, dispatching and guaranteeing the quality of goods
- Sustain storage area by establishing floor space; abiding by storage design principles; recommending developments.
- Maintains inventory by conducting weekly, monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from the warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers, etc.
- Track and account for all incoming and outgoing products
- Confirm proper and timely delivery of products
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Logistics, or relevant fields
- 5 years’ experience in warehousing is required
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages, MS Office proficiency and vehicle parts
- Excellent organization and efficient time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
How to Apply for Warehouse Supervisor
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.