GUS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies. Vacancies at GUS Consulting Limited. GUS Consulting Limited is inviting qualified candidates to send in their applications to fill in the available vacant job roles and also be part of its team of experts. This article will discuss the vacancies and requirements. Read through for more details.
GUS Consulting Limited is conducting a recruitment on behalf of its clients in different job sectors to occupy the available job positions.
There have been a few important questions raised by anticipating candidates about the GUS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies. A few of these questions are:
- Is the GUS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies recruitment on-going?
- How can I apply for the GUS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies?
- Updates on GUS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies.
- Where can I get the form for the GUS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies?
- Deadline for GUS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies.
These questions will be answered in this article. Further details about the vacancies and requirements for the GUS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies will also be mentioned in this article.
Available Vacancies at GUS Consulting Limited
- Operations Manager – EPC
- Project Manager – EPC
- Project Controls Manager
- Instrumentation & Control Engineer
- Civil Structural Detailer
- Senior Piping & 3D PDMS Engineer
- Senior Pipeline and Corrosion Engineer
- Process Engineer (FEED & DED)
- Financial Controller
- Applicants should have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline to the position being applied for.
- Experience in managing complex customers and helping to drive profitability.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously as well as prioritizing, organizing and planning efficiently to meet all deadlines.
- The ability to understand and assist in the planning of tasks for new projects.
- The ability to organize/analyze the data and summarize information for current and future projects
- Ability to identify trends and exceptions through data analysis.
- Must be very energetic and work with assiduous concentration.
- Efficient analytical skills.
- Excellent use of English Language both written and verbal.
- Highly motivated and have ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Strong communications skills to work across departments.
- Excellent use of Engineering Software’s
How to Apply for GUS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies
Qualified candidates should kindly send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job position applied for as the subject of the email.
Deadline: September 30, 2019.