H. Pierson Recruitment is ongoing and it is for the position of Company Secretary/Legal Adviser. This guide provides information on eligibilities and how to apply for this position. Please read through.
H. Pierson Associates is a boutique consulting company with more than 60 experienced professionals with diverse experiences in both the private and public sectors. Their client, a newly established commission is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below.
These questions have been asked repeatedly about the H. Pierson Recruitment exercise.
- How can I apply for Pierson Recruitment?
- Is Pierson Recruitment form out?
- When will Pierson Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for Pierson Recruitment?
- Is Pierson Recruitment on?
- Where can I obtain the Pierson Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Pierson Recruitment?
Please find the answers to these questions in the post below.
Current Job Openings at H. Pierson Recruitment
- Company Secretary/Legal Adviser
Job Position: Company Secretary/Legal Adviser
Job Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- They are looking to hire a Company Secretary/Legal Adviser for the efficient management of the organization principally with regard to guaranteeing compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, and for making sure that decisions of the Board of Directors are executed in the most efficient manner.
- The Secretary shall hold office on such terms and conditions as specified by the Board.
The Company Secretary/Legal Adviser will be assigned the following primary responsibilities:
- Keep proper records of the books of the Commission
- Record proceedings of the Board and its Committees
- Be responsible for the administration of the Secretariat
- Issue notices of meetings of the Board and its Committees
- Be responsible to the Managing Director and the Board
- Serve as an advisor to the Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors on all matters relating to company law and corporate governance
- Provide accurate and timely advice on all legal and regulatory matters of the institution and support in legal and compliance related matters
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure that the institution meets its legal responsibilities under the Nigerian laws and regulations
- Add to meeting deliberations as and when needed, and advise members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax consequences of proposed policies.
- Ensure proper legal consultations are provided to the various directorates/departments/units of the Commission.
- Represent the Commission in ensuring the efficient handling and winning resolution of all negotiations and disputes
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Possession of a Postgraduate qualification (i.e. LLM) is required
- Membership of the Nigerian Bar Association is required
- Membership of relevant professional bodies with the right certifications (ICSAN, etc).
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience in a reputable organization (s) that has direct dealings with the public with at least 10 years post call to bar.
- A diplomatic approach and the confidence to provide support to high-profile company staff and board members
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
- The capability to work with numerical information, plus analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability and experience in crisis management.
- Deep understanding of legal issues, including governance and legal compliance
- Deep understanding of budget and cost management
- In-depth knowledge of the public service principles and practices
- Knowledge of conflict management
- Advanced knowledge of administrative laws
- Deep understanding of ethical rules and laws
- Excellent research and report writing skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Discretion and diplomacy.
- Influencing skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
- Attention to detail and a well-organized approach to work
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply Here for Company Secretary/Legal Adviser – H. Pierson Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Company Secretary/Legal Adviser” as the email subject title.