Halle Young Polymer Scientists Scholarships is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
With the aim of supporting highly qualified international students, the Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg is offering Halle Young Polymer Scientists Scholarship in Germany.
The studentship is available for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue the master degree coursework at Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg.
Answers to the following questions concerning Halle Young Polymer Scientists Scholarships have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for Halle Young Polymer Scientists Scholarships?
- When is the deadline for Halle Young Polymer Scientists Scholarships?
- When will the application for Halle Young Polymer Scientists Scholarships start?
- What are the benefits of Halle Young Polymer Scientists Scholarships?
- What are the requirements for Halle Young Polymer Scientists Scholarships?
University or Organization: Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg
Course Level: Postgraduate degree
Award: 150 € per month
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for Halle Young Polymer Scientists Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in polymer materials science
- Admissible Conditions: The candidate have to be presently enrolled in the international Master’s degree course Polymer Materials Science at Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg and have successfully passed the second semester.
How to Apply for Halle Young Polymer Scientists Scholarships
- To take part in this program, aspirants are required to be enrolled in a master’s degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can access the online application form here.
- Applications are required to attach the letter of motivation (up to one page), curriculum vitae and an official transcript of the last semester.
- Claimants are recommended to meet the entry requirements for the admission at the university.
- Aspirants are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission.
Benefits of Halle Young Polymer Scientists Scholarships
The Scholarship covers a personal stipend of 150 € per month. Third-semester students will obtain a 12 months stipend.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019