Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment is currently on, and it is for the role of Office Administrator. The job location is in Lagos, Nigeria. Apply here if you meet the requirements for this role.
Hamilton Lloyd, and Associates’ client is a Healthcare Consultancy situated in Lagos, Nigeria. As a result of internal development and restructuring, they are looking to appoint a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position described below.
We have been seeing a lot of questions around from job seekers relating to the Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment. Here are some of them:
- How can I apply for Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment?
- When will Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment start?
- Is Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment?
- Is Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment form out?
We will be providing answers to these questions by presenting some information in this post. Please read through.
Current Job Opening at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment
- Office Administrator
Job Position: Office Administrator
Job Location: Lagos
Reports to: Managing Partner
- Oversees the entire office administration.
- Business Development, Office Administration & Project Support
- Actively seek and secure new business opportunities for the Healthcare Assist Partners, Analysts, and Associates with Project work
- Schedule internal and external Partner appointments as required
- Prepare Project Reports and Presentations using Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Organize meetings, teleconferences, book venues, equipment, etc. for Project Team.
- Organize travel and accommodation arrangements for Partners, Analysts, and Associates.
- Monitor, maintain and update (daily) the company website and databases. Maintain filing and retrieval system for company documents.
- Review and update office policies on a regular basis.
- Maintain company calendar with a schedule of key appointments.
- Book meeting rooms and maintain stock of meeting materials.
- Handle confidential information with discretion.
- Schedule and arrange in-house and external events
- Organize Project Team business travel including visas and accommodation Arrange and supervise the provision of refreshments for guests.
- Manage and monitor the stock of office supplies to arrange replacement orders.
- Make photocopies, binding documents and presentations, send and receive faxes Line Management of Support Staff (Cleaner, Drivers, Security)
- Ensure smooth running and impeccable appearance of the office.
- Source, manage and verify vendors and service providers.
- Responsible for the continual functioning of business and IT systems.
- Guarantee environmental, health and safety standards.
- Ensure uninterrupted utility function (Water, Electricity, Internet, Telecoms, etc)
- Manage the smooth running of Generators, Inverter, Borehole, etc
- Manage small company car fleet
Front Office Receptionist:
- Function as “the Healthcare’s face and voice”;
- Meet and greet all visitors.
- Answer and direct incoming calls, place outbound calls for members of staff Distribute incoming mail, despatch outgoing mail.
- Handle all deliveries
Office Accounts and Book-Keeping:
- Prepare, submit and manage monthly Office Budget
- Retire, submit and file monthly Office Budget accounts
- Liaise with and submit Monthly accounts to Lagos Accountant Prepare and issue Invoices for Project Fees
- Prepare and issue Payment Vouchers for payments
- Prepare and issue Receipts on behalf of the company on invoice payment
- Process claims for travel expenses incurred by the Project Team
- Maintain and monitor financial records relating to travel expenditure.
- Management of the central register for Debtors and Creditors
Person Specification for Office Administrator – Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment
- Professional presence and appearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use initiative
- Commitment and flexibility to get a job done.
- Motivated and driven.
- Takes ownership of self-development
- Highly intelligent with strong charisma.
- Key Skills/Competencies
- Strong organizational skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- A confident and assertive individual willing to work independently
- Good First Degree (First Class or Second Class Upper).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with an international organization.
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Office Administrator – Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment
Are you interested and suitably qualified? Please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location, and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of the application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- For more info, please contact Success Nwosu: email@example.com