Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment for Senior Project Associate, Hamilton Lloyd and Associates’ client is a leading healthcare organization. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill the position described below.
- Is Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment on?
- How can I apply for Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment?
- When will Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment start?
- Is Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment form out?
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment is presently ongoing for a Senior Project Associate. Qualified candidates should apply here for the position.
List of Vacancies for Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment
- Senior Project Associate
Table of Contents
Job Position: Senior Project Associate
Job Location: Lagos
- The primary responsibility of the Senior Project Associate is to contribute to the planning, sourcing, and coordination of the company’s projects from inception to completion, and in some cases, post project follow-up.
- Reports to: Managing Partner.
- Business Development and Client Services.
- Sourcing, nurturing and originating business prospects with coverage for all of Nigeria and Africa.
- Responsible for follow-up inquiries and information requests related to project development.
- Responsible for all aspects of the New Project Team’s mobilization with monitoring of financial record relating to expenditure.
- Prepare presentations for prospective projects using MS Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Research, draft and produce high-quality Project-output deliverables: Project Initiation Report (PIR), Assessment Report, Gap Analysis, Outline Strategic Business Case (OSBC), Investment Memorandum (IM), Training Curriculum, Business Process Manual (BPM), Financial Model, etc., based on the explicit request from customers.
- Supervise and manage administrative aspects of the company’s project work through oversight and line-management of Project Assistants, Project Associate, Support Staff, setting deadlines, guidance in the collation and compiling information needed for reports, preparation and production of reports, a direction in conducting library and Internet-based research and preparation of Powerpoint Presentation.
- Plan and organize product functions including liaison with the company’s internal employees, clients, consultants, and other stakeholders.
- Organize project team meetings and teleconferences; attend and prepare meeting minutes, agenda and relevant paperwork, ensure documents are distributed in a timely fashion, ensure issues and risks are escalated promptly.
- Strong analytical skills with at least 4 years’ experience with an international organization.
- First Degree (First class or Second Class Upper) from a “top drawer” University with a demonstrable record of academic achievement.
- Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong (public) presentation and communication skills.
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply Here for Senior Project Associate – Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Recruitment
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their updated CV to email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject of the mail. The body of the mail must indicate total years of applicable experience to the role, applicant’s location and age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of the application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- For more info, contact Success Nwosu via firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment