9mobile is a private limited liability company in Nigeria. The EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in the year 2007, allowing the EMTS render Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless)service; Digital Mobile Services; International Gateway Services and National Long Distance Services alongside the spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancies
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Job Vacancies
- Aquarian Consult Limited Job Vacancies
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
- Exzie Business Solution Internship & Experience Job Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Vacancies
- Atlantic Hall School Teaching & Non-teaching Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
Job Position: Head, Architecture & Planning
- Lead the development and periodic update of the IT strategy to ensure that IT actions are appropriately scoped to deliver business value.
- Understand the blueprint that pushes IT investment and always align IT actions with business goals.
- Direct technology decisions, push business cases/justification, making sure of the alignment with business objectives and create architecture principles & standards;
- Monitor and ensure the implementation of reusable architectural artifacts and solution components that bring about quicker time to market, fast time to value, improved QoS/QoE, growth, profitability business agility, operational efficiency and IT cost efficiency/optimization.
- Capture, preserve and maintain complex knowledge of the business and supporting technology landscape and distil into usable format for everyday business and technology decision support;
- Create and implement architecture principles and standards via the platform of the Architecture Review Board (ARB) and also other architecture governance processes.
- Collaborate with other functional units to elicit input to the architecture development and governance process. Operational
- Build and share models/artifacts that explain the enterprise architecture and allow its evolution. Make sure of prompt, correct and up to date documentation of the IT landscape.
- Advocate a strategy-led integrative approach to solution design to business issues that supecedes functional boundaries.
- Work with the Program & Portfolio Management team to structure the IT program portfolio in a manner that guarantees quick time to value of the associated business benefits with minimal risk.
- Provide infrastructure capacity plans to actively attain the enterprise demand for IT services. Make sure of the alignment of capacity projections with those of other demand management functions all through the technology functions within the organization.
- Provide technical leadership for the implementation and integration of IT programs.
Manage the design of fit-for-purpose solutions to business challenges by supporting design workshops with key stakeholders laying strong emphasis on business value, risk and on time to value.
- Liaise with 3rd parties, as well as vendors, OEMs, business partners and other external parties for solution design, integration and connectivity as required.
- Take ownership of technical project deliverables and ensure delivery to acceptable standards. Contribute to assessing business value delivered on these projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Product and Information Officer.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Applicants should have a 1st degree or its equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science/IT, or a related field of study.
- Postgraduate and/or professional qualifications in related fields and/or an MBA will be an added advantage;
- Nine (9) to twelve (12) years work experience in a Telecom/IT environment with at least three (3) years in solution architecture at managerial level.
- In depth and credible understanding of internal business processes, emerging technologies, and developments in the mobile telecommunications industry and related ecosystems.
- Reliable experience in resolving complex issues and providing alternative solutions. Proficient in passing technical details to solution developers.
- Ability to lead, influence and gain the confidence and respect of senior executives and functional leadership.
- Highly developed business communications skill (verbal and written), team player, change agent, strategic and creative, excellent solution architecture skills and the ability to drive consensus and compliance from all areas within the company.
- Ability to cope and deliver at satisfactorily high levels under intense pressure.
- Exceptional analytical, quick-learning and critical thinking skills.
How to Apply for Head, Architecture & Planning at 9mobile Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here