Interswitch Recruitment is here and they have the position of Head, Client Account Management to fill. Do you have what it takes to apply? See requirements and how to apply below.
Interswitch is a unified digital payments and commerce corporation that enables the electronic flow of money as well as the trade of value among individuals and organisations on an apt and constant basis. The company commenced operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments handling, and have gradually advanced into an integrated payment services corporation, building and handling payment infrastructure as well as supplying innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, they provide exclusive career opportunities for individuals competent of playing vital roles and adding value in an inventive and fun environment. Interswitch is currently recruiting to fill the position below.
Frequently asked questions about Interswitch Recruitment:
- Is Interswitch Recruitment on?
- How can I apply for Interswitch Recruitment?
- When will Interswitch Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for Interswitch Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Interswitch Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Interswitch Recruitment?
- Is Interswitch Recruitment form out?
We have provided answers to these questions in this post. Read through it carefully.
Current Job Opening at Interswitch Recruitment
- Head, Client Account Management
Job Position: Head, Client Account Management
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Description for Head, Client Account Management Job at Interswitch
- To manage the overall customer service experience for Interswitch’s (Payment’s Processing) customers
- Manages communication with customers on upgrades, outages, and issues
- Obtains feedback from customers on service issues
- Carries out monthly service quality review sessions with key customers
- Carries out quarterly service quality review sessions with Tier 2 customers
- Carries out quarterly feedback sessions with vendors and partners
- Manages payments, billing, and receivables
- Liaises with Service Managers and Legal Team to Draft SLAs and contracts
- Works with Service Managers and Legal Team to Review SLAs and contracts with customers
- Works with Service Managers and Legal Team to Review SLAs and contracts with partners
- Works with support teams to ensure that customers get adequate support and proper communication to drive satisfaction and usage
- Manages current service offerings by ensuring SLAs are met by the operations team and support team or other teams
Continuous Service Improvement:
- Identifies areas for service enhancements/service improvements
- Analyses market trends so as to be able to provide input on product and service enhancements
Service Performance Review/ Analysis:
- Conducts customer surveys
- Provides insights on industry trends or initiatives from key customers
- Regularly meets with top 10 customers, to review service performance
- Conducts service performance review with service managers and internal teams to assess SLA breaches
- Provides feedback from customers to Service Managers
- Generates reports on service quality and contract management
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Job Requirements for Head, Client Account Management Job at Interswitch
- A good degree in Computer Science or Social Sciences.
Experience (Number of relevant years):
- 5 years minimum experience in a similar function.
- 1st June 2019
How To Apply for Head, Client Account Management
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment