Head of Commercial Planning at Jumia Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Head of Commercial Planning in the ongoing Jumia Nigeria job recruitment.
Head of Commercial Planning at Jumia Nigeria – About Position
Jumia is Africa’s foremost internet group, with already more than 3,000 staff in over 20 African nations and great successes like Jumia, Jumia Food, Jumia Travel, Jumia House, Jumia Deals, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is driven by top talented leaders providing a great mix of domestic and international talents and is supported by MTN, Rocket Internet, Millicom, Orange, Axa, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
They are searching for talented people with a passion for Africa to become a part of their team and embark on their exciting journey in the following positions described below.
- Managing a team of Commercial Planners and Merchandiser ensuring the team is properly structured, motivated and performing.
- Delivering growth, ensuring pro-active turn around plans leveraging on the power of the marketplace, bringing direction, feedback, and support to the whole commercial team.
- Ensuring all Jumia websites always have for the customer, the right products at the best price, in the right position.
- Being within Jumia’s leadership, an early adopter, a leading ambassador and a relentless missionary of Jumia’s strategic commercial orientation.
- Understanding all your market segments, vendors and customers, bringing valuable insights and convictions to support your data-driven commercial recommendations.
- Owning the merchandising of our websites, optimizing the placement of our products to deliver on every level of Jumia’s strategy.
- Working seamlessly with all departments (Commercial, Marketing, Onsite, Operations, and other stakeholders), enabling decision making, problem-solving and ensuring laser focus execution.
- Constantly working toward improving and simplifying our tools.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 7 years+ of experience in Retail / FMCG Industry
- 3 years plus experience in Consulting will be an added advantage.
- Experience in sales, negotiating and networking.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Vivo Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Vacancies
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Job Recruitment
How to apply for Head of Commercial Planning at Jumia Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 30th September 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.