Head of Finance & Resource Management at Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Head of Finance & Resource Management in the ongoing Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) job recruitment.
Head of Finance & Resource Management at Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) – About Position
The Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) was founded via an Act of the Parliament in 1960 to assist public authorities in humanitarian issues with the obligation to prevent and lessen human suffering at times of peace or conflict, and to assist individuals and communities to respond effectually to emergencies, without any form of judgment as to class, race, gender, political ideologies or religion.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Head of Finance & Resource Management
Department: Finance and Resource Management
Job Family: Finance & Support Services
Contract Type: Permanent
Reports To: Secretary-General
Direct Reports: All other Finance Staff
Grade Level / Designation: Senior Management
- Provides technical support to budget holders/heads of departments and units in the development of their budgets.
- Oversees cash flow management process, making sure that funds are available for operational use.
- Coordinates cash forecasts with HoDs and Branch teams.
- Consolidates the NRCS budgets and gives an overview to the senior management team.
- Lead the budget revision sessions and advise on their realism, consistency, and compliance with applicable standards
- Coordinate the proactive monitoring and reporting of budget positions to all departments and programs
- Reviews monthly budget monitoring reports and take corrective action
- Carry out other duties as assigned
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance Management or Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting or Finance Management
- Certified chartered accounts/Certified Public accountant ( e.g. ICAN, ACCA, ANAN)
- Proven experience in staff supervision.
- Experience with large ERP systems, as well as knowledge of accounting software preferred;
- Strong financial analysis and excel skills;
- Strong accounting knowledge, analytical/problem-solving skills, creativity, and initiative.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant working international experience, with at least 5 years in a management level position
- Previous experience in managing international donor grants.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Job Openings
- Aldelia Group Job Recruitment
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
- Vincintoire Limited Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment
- OPEC Job Recruitment
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
How to apply for Head of Finance & Resource Management at Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to email@example.com stating the “Job Title/Name of candidate” as the subject of the email.
- 18th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.