First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is the biggest and largest financial services institution in Nigeira with its total assets and gross earnings. Having more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank operates more than 750 branches rendering an impressive range of retail and corporate financial services. It is renowned and known nternationally via its subsidiaries: FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, and it has a Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Job Vacancies
- Ensure Consulting Job Vacancies
- Jhpiego Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Job Vacancies
- Dayola Property & Development Company Job Vacancies
- United Nation International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Vacancies
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
Table of Contents
Job Position: Head, Financial and Regulatory Reporting
Job ID: 1900005Q
Job Type: Full-time
Organization: Chief Financial Officer Directorate
- Successful candidate will be in charge of the preparation of monthly management and financial reports .
- Coordinate all external audits e.g. statutory audit, regulatory audits.
- Go over daily CBN returns before submission.
- Create and maintain documentation of Accounting policies and procedures.
- Build and execute controls for compliance to the Group’s accounting and financial reporting procedure.
- Develop and support all financial accounting systems and ensure that they are compliant with IFRS, the Group’s accounting policy and other regulatory requirements.
- Go over valuation of financial assets/ liabilities on a regular basis and proposes journals to state them in line with IFRS.
- Make sure that the consolidated financial statements and reports are prepared in compliance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), the Group accounting policies and other regulatory reporting requirements.
- Provision of all IFRS disclosures in the financial statements for the annual audit, including the accounting entries and disclosure requirements for specific transactions, such as RBO.
- Act as an educator of the Bank and Group at large by providing necessary education/ enlightenment on IFRS and implementation of accounting policies.
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis of the financial reports
- Give support to the Bank and Group on Business intelligence, technical accounting issues and guidance on the financial implications of entering complex financial transactions.
- Carry out impact assessment of new IFRS & regulatory policies, proposed and final, and assist in their implementation.
- Preparation of group impact memoranda for all IFRS developments.
- Perform relevant ratio computations and advice management on their implications to the financial health of the Bank & Group. Benchmark these ratios against industry players and best standards.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- First degree in Applied or Social Sciences, Higher Degree/ Professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, ACA, or its equivalent
- At least twelve years post Qualification experience, of which four should have been in a managerial role.
How to Apply for Head, Financial and Regulatory Reporting at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here