Head, Group Physical Security at Stanbic IBTC Bank – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Head, Group Physical Security in the ongoing Stanbic IBTC Bank job recruitment.
Head, Group Physical Security at Stanbic IBTC Bank – About Position
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a foremost African banking consortium committed to developing markets worldwide. It has been a backbone of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now covers 16 nations across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a strong believer in technical creativity, to assist them to guarantee exceptional client service and cutting-edge financial solutions. Their growing global success reflects their dedication to the latest solutions, the best personnel, and a uniquely flexible and exciting working culture. To assist them to drive their success into the future, they are seeking resourceful individuals to join their dedicated team at their offices.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Head, Group Physical Security
Job ID: 47403
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Identify and evaluate threats, vulnerabilities and the potential impact of security breaches and mitigate the same with appropriate measures.
- Evaluate the physical environment in the building and sites occupied by the bank to determine the suitability of measures implemented to protect people and assets.
- Define and Implement the rules and processes for controlling people’s access to the Bank’s premises.
- Develop the Knowledge and understanding of the systems and processes in place to monitor and control building access.
- Assess the appropriateness of the different types of intrusion detection systems and their application to the different types of premises that the Bank occupies.
- Understand the purpose and application of video monitoring devices and systems and of the components that make up comprehensive monitoring.
- Define and implement standards and specifications of different types of storage devices, safes, and other secure facilities.
- Define and implement the standard for security protocols related to the close protection for selected individuals.
- Understand the procedures needed to respond to emergency situations including the alerting of authorities and the execution of first responder activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A first degree or equivalent in Security Risk Management or any other related disciplines
- Postgraduate degree in Security / Safety management, Professional certification in Physical Security/ Information Security related field
- Military or Paramilitary background and training will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years Security management operations experience with at least 3 years in financial institutions
- Minimum of 7 years knowledge of security equipment
- Risk Management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Real Estate Industry Regulatory Framework
- Security Technology
- Security Auditing
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- Caverton Helicopters Job Recruitment
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Openings
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Head, Group Physical Security at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.