Head, HR Planning and Organizational Development at 9mobile Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Head, HR Planning and Organizational Development in the ongoing 9mobile Nigeria job recruitment.
Head, HR Planning and Organizational Development at 9mobile Nigeria – About Position
9mobile is a Nigerian-owned private limited liability establishment. EMTS obtained a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License allows EMTS to offer Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Head, HR Planning and Organizational Development
- Partner with key stakeholders within and outside of HR to use workforce data to support business initiatives
- Oversee the development and implementation of the performance management strategy & framework and ensure regular updates in line with business needs
- Ensure adherence to the annual performance cycle
- Collaborates with executive leadership across the company (business, HR, Finance, etc.) in shaping labor strategies, workforce location strategies, and budget-aligned workforce plans
- Plan and implement initiatives to improve organizational effectiveness i.e. culture, teamwork, employer brand
- Delivers data-driven insights and strategic workforce recommendations; Identifies research, tools, and analysis required to achieve workforce objectives.
- Monitor and ensure talent attrition is at a minimum.
- Plan and implement a robust Employer Branding framework.
- Keeping the CHRO abreast with internal movements i.e. secondments, job rotations, acting roles
- Continue to build our HR reporting and analytics capability:
- Ensure appropriate tools to provide HR reporting dashboards and customized analytics
- Ensure timely publication of key reports, dashboards, and responses to ad-hoc data requests
- Provide leadership & guidance to team members; manage direct reports performance towards achievement of overall team objectives
- Monitor & report unit’s budgetary& expenditure needs/ activities.
- Prepare & submit periodic management reports on the unit’s activities.
- Carry out other tasks as instructed by CHRO.
- HND / B.Sc. from a recognized institution.
- Postgraduate degree/MBA/CIPD/SHRM/CIPMis desirable
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of eight (8) years corporate experience with six (6)) years in HR and two (2) years at managerial level.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Openings
- TVC Communications Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Vacancies
- North China Construction Nigeria (NCC) Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Vacancies
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Openings
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Vacancies
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Unilever Nigeria Job Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Citibank Nigeria Job Openings
- Airtel Nigeria Vacancies
- Google Nigeria Job Recruitment
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
How to apply for Head, HR Planning and Organizational Development at 9mobile Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.